Rebranding, not so uniform

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
I thought that the whole purpose of the rebranding program was to create a uniform appearance of all of the trucks in the fleet that participate in the rebranding.

Now, I am not so sure that the logos are so uniform.

If you look closely at the pics posted by dabluzman of their new truck, and then do the same with the pics posted by denny 2010, you may notice that they are not the same size.

If I knew how, I would have posted both truck pics here to make it easier to make the comparison. (maybe Turtle will see this post and help me out)

This is not the first example of non uniformity that I have seen either, met a couple driving WG Tval D unit a few weeks ago at a wally world in TX, and while they did have the red logos, there was no change in the size compared to the old logos.

Maybe this is something FECC will address when its time to send in the pictures of the trucks to claim the $1000.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

FJK1954

Expert Expediter
Im guessing that you are seeing trucks that partcipated in the first test group(like i did) and they have yet to get back in to get the larger logos that all will get eventually....mine had to be changed in the back only because they ran vertically and Fred didnt like that and made the changes that they are now doing for all.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
There are no more C D B signs. The signs are made to fit the size of the box or the van.

aimeejos

Active Expediter
Also they are not changing the entire logo... They are simply removing the blue "EX" and replacing it with a red "EX"... the FED will stay the same... We picked up a a newly branded trailer in Atlanta a few weeks ago. There were 4 trailers ready to go- we were very picky to get a trailer that the whole logo still looked good- one of them had obviously rubbed up against something and the FED was all scraped and looking awful while the EX was shiny and brand new... LOL

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I'm driving a 2 month old truck. I avoid Blue Beacons but went to one Sunday. They screwed up both dots over the i and the L in critical.