Read FDCC review on another forum

aimeejos

Active Expediter
I just read a review of FDCC on glass door. Poster said its hard to get into FedExCC, easy to get home monthly and you can make $15-18k easy a week. I think he's under the influence.. Lol

And heard some bad news too- apparently 3 SE trailers were lost last week- one caught fire and 2 hit bridges.well paid peanuts get monkey with respect to all good and professional contractors here

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I just read a review of FDCC on glass door. Poster said its hard to get into FedExCC, easy to get home monthly and you can make $15-18k easy a week. I think he's under the influence.. Lol

And heard some bad news too- apparently 3 SE trailers were lost last week- one caught fire and 2 hit bridges.well paid peanuts get monkey with respect to all good and professional contractors here

Sad to here that. Don't smoke. Also GPS unites are just that Machines. Best to make sure you get the LOCALS for PU and Delivery on every load!!! Confirmed.

Deville

Not a Member

One of the trailers that hit the bridge in NYC on it's way to JFK is sitting parked on the street at the towing company. It is 100% destroyed. Who ever drove it in to the bridge hit it at a pretty good rate of speed. Next time i'm by there I will get a pic if I have time.

GandJ

Active Expediter
No need to post a pic.....we all see accidents almost on a daily basis. Everyone of them is a tragedy. Lives changed for the worse each and every one. Nothing good about anyone of them. Every driver is changed by the, familys hurt and financially broken most times. No thanks seen enough for a lifetime.....

Deville

Not a Member
I disagree. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. While you have mentioned some of those words a picture of a demolished trailer shows there are other words that need to be used to describe an accident like that and what can be learned from it.

aimeejos

Active Expediter
I agree deville accident and stupidity there two different thing when you hit a bridge and tip open the trailer open more than 28 feet = you are no putting attention on the road no break was apply in this one so I am not perfect but I being going to ny city for more than 15 years and I still slow down at the bridges