Re:fsc

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think we are getting burned badly on this flat rate deal...most other carriers exceed our rate when averaged out...

Look at now when the formula is applied we CV's are sitting at

.1196:eek: For 4/1000's of a penny we get burned, this is 2 weeks in a row folks...

And we use the midwest average...WHY? Express-1 is so big now we are a NATIONAL carrier not just localized....The midwest average includes Mo...one of the lowest states in the country..

The Midwest average is the 2nd lowest in the nation...

I think the next conference call this should be addressed?

All you that lurk...please speak up and be heard if not here then at our next quarterly call....

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Re: fsc

I think we are getting burned badly on this flat rate deal...most other carriers exceed our rate when averaged out...

Look at now when the formula is applied we CV's are sitting at

.1196:eek: For 4/1000's of a penny we get burned, this is 2 weeks in a row folks...

And we use the midwest average...WHY? Express-1 is so big now we are a NATIONAL carrier not just localized....The midwest average includes Mo...one of the lowest states in the country..

The Midwest average is the 2nd lowest in the nation...

I think the next conference call this should be addressed?

All you that lurk...please speak up and be heard if not here then at our next quarterly call....

I feel your pain, HOWEVER, when we signed up we knew how the fsc worked and how E-1 did it.

My only beef is when we are told one thing and "due to economic conditions" things are changed without notification and then aren't reinstated when things picked back up.;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

I feel your pain, HOWEVER, when we signed up we knew how the fsc worked and how E-1 did it.

My only beef is when we are told one thing and "due to economic conditions" things are changed without notification and then aren't reinstated when things picked back up.;)

I guess I did not figure they were any cheaper then me.;)..
Who in their right mind goes to the 1000th decimal place? :D

Little details drive me crazy...

Last edited:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

100% of FSC is paid to the drivers....??....

You have a load @ 600 miles, FSC is billed at 34 cents per mile. You do not get this, you get 11 cents.

You have a load @ 600 miles and no FSC billed. You get 11 cents.

Where did the other .12 go?

I would come out better the way it use to be. Paid FSC by each load.

So 100% of FSC IS NOT being paid to the driver that earns it. It is going into the pot and spread out to those that do not earn it.

If all of our loads are billed out to the customers @ .11 for CV/SPR then I guess that is fine.

I was born at night, but not last night....