R.I.P. Mr. Snappy

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Today we found out long time retired Load One fleet owner and EO poster John England aka Mr. Snappy passed away. :(

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
One of my best friends for many years. He was a stand up guy. He will be missed. RIP.

Reactions: jelliott

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Fantastic guy that I had the opportunity to know for many years. He will be missed.

Reactions: jelliott

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I still remember meeting him at the Expo and him mulling his decision to move to Load One. He was a super great guy. Loyal and so proud of his truck.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If every driver took as good care of their truck as John took of his there would be a bunch of happy owners out there. He took care of that truck way better than he took care of himself. Karma can be tough though. My dad was a doctor and really liked John. He "encouraged" John to take better care of himself any time he saw him and often by me as his messenger until he passed on. I'm sure my dad has already caught up with him and John is enjoying one of the looooong conversations I experienced at various times. Makes me smile just thinking of John being stuck that way.