Quote box color

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You're welcome. :smile:

I hesitate to use the term "horrid green," especially since that green is a part of EO's signature color, but the white text on the dark green background in quoted text just didn't work for readability purposes (for many people). What has been happening is, people would just not even bother to read the quoted text, because it was so difficult. The green works great for category headings and other navigation items, I think.

So I changed it to a darkish-blue-gray text on a light blue background, and changed the quoted text header from dark green to more eye-pleasing, soft blue gradient to be more harmonious with the banners under the avatars, and changed that text from white to dark blue, and bolded it. Also changed the "attached files" header from dark green to dark blue. Made the borders match on them all.

This puts the attachments and quoted text color styles a little more in line with the overall look of the threads, and the user message controls at the bottom of the messages.

Hopefully Lawrence is OK with this. :eek:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Hopefully he won't mind. He hardly ever quotes anyone here. It's just color values, so a one-click revert.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
harmonious. hahaha
Just a funny word to see here. We should try to make the soap box more harmonious!!
roflmao.gif

Reactions: chillout and Turtle