Qualcomm not workin/chevy express

tseders93

Active Expediter
Driver
Sorry if new thread for no reason.. Searrched forums and coulsnt find anything related.

2013 Chevy express
Qualcomm is hooked up via battery positive under driver seat, and it stopped working at (roughly) the same time as the radio not for sure if they are related.

Anywho, i checked the inline fuse and its good. So i was wonderingg if anyone knew of the batt + under the seat was fused or breakered somewhere.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry if new thread for no reason.. Searrched forums and coulsnt find anything related.

2013 Chevy express
Qualcomm is hooked up via battery positive under driver seat, and it stopped working at (roughly) the same time as the radio not for sure if they are related.

Anywho, i checked the inline fuse and its good. So i was wonderingg if anyone knew of the batt + under the seat was fused or breakered somewhere.
Call your carrier and discuss with them. It's probably something to do with the install.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Does the b+under the seat have power to it did you put a test light to it that only cost a few dollars and should be in everyone's tool kit from day 1.

tseders93

Active Expediter
Driver
Yeah b+ had power. It was the install. Power wire for qc was as follows

Red
Splice
Yellow
Splice
Black
Broken splice
Yellow
Splice