Qualcomm Issue

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
So yesterday with about 25 minutes of driving time left on the clock I went off duty for my 30 minutes break. After 31 minutes I got back on the road, the qualcomm showing that I had 4+ hours of drive time left. Then, after about 5 minutes of driving the qualcomm beeped at me, the red exclamation point flashed frantically that I was in violation. I pulled over and the 30 min off duty break was now only 26 min. How in the world did it get changed? No wonder I was in violation.

Anyone has experienced anything like this before? Messed up unit?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Haven't really heard that before. I would get a hold of Matt so he can see what the system shows on our side.

Reactions: FlyingVan

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you take off at 30,31,32,or 33 minutes I would suggest that you manually put yourself back on the drive line. Sometimes the QC will back up a few minutes when doing the automatic switch

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
If you take off at 30,31,32,or 33 minutes I would suggest that you manually put yourself back on the drive line. Sometimes the QC will back up a few minutes when doing the automatic switch
Thanks.
I talked to Matt and this is exactly what he said

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

guido4475

Not a Member
I hate my quallcomm. Just for the problems it has been giving me kately. I do, however, enjoy the convenience that it does provide. I hope yesterday's reset and screen calibration takes care of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using EO Forums mobile app