Pumpkin Spice Expediter

Scargo

New Recruit
Hello E/O forum,
I've been watching you silently lo these many months in anticipation of my entry to the League of Extraordinarily-tired Ladies & Gentlemen.
I've read more threads than toilets-flushing at a chili cook off, and will start calling recruiters this week.

I'm always appreciative of any veteran advice.

Thanks!
Former TT dispatcher gone Han Solo
MI Class C
Total loads run to date: 0.0

Reactions: ttruck

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
The perfect pumpkin spice expediter's dessert": pumpkin spice pudding [add plain canned pumpkin, if too sweet] in a waffle cone bowl. When they stop selling the pudding, try French vanilla or cheesecake pudding instead. EZ, fast, and delicious.
Waffle cone bowls make oatmeal & cold cereal taste better too, lol. :D

Reactions: Scargo

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The perfect pumpkin spice expediter's dessert": pumpkin spice pudding [add plain canned pumpkin, if too sweet] in a waffle cone bowl. When they stop selling the pudding, try French vanilla or cheesecake pudding instead. EZ, fast, and delicious.
Waffle cone bowls make oatmeal & cold cereal taste better too, lol. :D
Oh man that does sound easy n good. I did buy a can of pumpkin and sweetened condensed milk at the store tonight. Starting to crave a pumpkin pie Cheri!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Thanks to canned pumpkin and different puddings, I eat it all year around. The waffle cone bowls make it even better - esp if you hate washing dishes, lol. ;)

Reactions: Treadmill

Scargo

New Recruit
I've never met a waffle-cone lobbyist :)
Still wading through recruiters...I get the feeling they run ads in anticipation of "take this job and shove it's", but haven't found one ready for hire yet.

Increasing to pumpkin spice level 2....but never ever go full "nutmeg".

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Also too, check the label of those little spice jars before adding to pudding, lol. My sister told me to get some turmeric, which has some healthful properties, so of course I did, and as I was shaking a LOT of [what I thought was] nutmeg into the bowl, it occurred to me that maybe some turmeric wouldn't be amiss - I probably wouldn't taste it at all, right? Then I noticed the color of the spice I'd just put a metric ton of into the bowl, and I was right: I didn't even taste it. Well, after putting in actual nutmeg and ginger, lol. :oops:

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Hello E/O forum,
I've been watching you silently lo these many months in anticipation of my entry to the League of Extraordinarily-tired Ladies & Gentlemen.
I've read more threads than toilets-flushing at a chili cook off, and will start calling recruiters this week.

I'm always appreciative of any veteran advice.

Welcome to EO!

Please consider talking to these carriers first.

The most reputable expedite motor carriers can be found on that list with the exception of a small handful.

Best of success to you!

Reactions: Scargo