Promaster Owners

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Very impressive!

Saw one late Saturday night just south of Sioux City on I 29. It was snowing quite heavy at the time and the snow plow trucks weren't fast enough to clear both lanes.

There must have been at least 5 inches build up on the fast lane which most drivers avoided. I was behind the big rig on the slow lane, following his tracks at about 45 MPH...cautiously. Suddenly, here's this Promaster passed me to my left on the fast lane and must be doing about 60 MPH.

.....I was waiting for him to do the fishtail or may be a Tonya Harding's triple Axel jump or something. Well, it didn't happen. The Promasters drove like the "pro" and disappeared into the pouring snow. Or, simply this dude could be crazy as heel, lol.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Scott .....not bad handling Today about 270 miles in this crap.....if weight loaded correctly..great under these conditions....tail end heavy then less Fwd traction.....main thing drive like you have a Brain ...no matter what you drive...

drifter

Expert Expediter
Ran 450 miles Sunday from Chicago to kansas city...avg 40 mph ..The goat handled great in the wind...snow ...avg 28.6 mpg..but that was had 45mph

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Ran 450 miles Sunday from Chicago to kansas city...avg 40 mph ..The goat handled great in the wind...snow ...avg 28.6 mpg..but that was had 45mph
Is that mileage calculated by you or what the dashboard says?

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
Empty to about 2,000 loads you feel like you couldn't get stuck anywhere...

Load them heavy and/or on the tail you have to be more careful.

None of ours have gotten stuck yet.