PROHEAT GEN4 SOLUTIONS

NEVERHOME247

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Myself as many others I know have had on going Proheat problems. Well I think there may be some help out there. Just had my unit repaired at TSI Western Star. The manufacturer is not informing anyone. But there are a bunch of upgrades that are out there for this unit. All of which are covered under your warranty. They put a box of upgrade parts on our unit. Unit is working great. I know I had a freeze up problem. And have read on this site about others with the same problem. We had thought we had ours fixed. But come to find out that many units came out of the factory with the dryer installed backwards. And what happens is desicant,gets blown out of the dryer into the evaporator and clogs it up. To make a long story short. If you are having Proheat problems. Call TSI and make yourself a appointment, to have the upgrades done on your unit. The day I was there. Every bay in the shop had someone getting the upgrades. It takes almost a full day for them to do the work. But it is well worth it.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Please post the address and phone # to TSI.

I recently took mine to the Dealer outside of Houston, this guy has been a Pro-Heat servicing dealer longer than I think anyone. He pretty much told me what was wrong with my untit.

Installation, airlines to small preventing the untit from functioning as it should. (Tight Spaces) Yes there is a fix. This is a Bentz issue not a Pro-Heat but I would still like the upgrade as this untit needs a prayer every time I start it.

When it runs right its a $ and a life saver when it does not its a heart breaker and a %**)&.

Pro-Heat has an upstanding trouble shooter who has almost become my best friend. Guided me thru many of problems at terrible hours.

Loose_Cannon47

Expert Expediter
Broom, TSI Western Star is an EOL advertiser...there is a link on the home page, left hand column...has their phone and address...:)

Loose