Prestige = Laser Ship?

kg

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Owner/Operator
Anyone have info on the change of name for Prestige expedite? Same management or a merger?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
About a year ago LaserShip acquired Prestige. LaserShip is mostly an East Coast parcel delivery and courier service delivering last mile and same day stuff to retailers, pharmaceuticals, office supplies. Far as I know they're overwhelmingly cargo van. I'm not sure how they've integrated Prestige into it all.

They have spiffy driver uniforms, though.

Reactions: Opel2010

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They have spiffy driver uniforms, though.

This reminds me of EGL... years ago I was about to sign with them. Went to orientation, sat there till they mentioned about uniforms. Not a biggie till I heard the words "mandatory long pants". "Long pants" and "July in Texas" didn't match for me...

Reactions: Turtle

tknight

Veteran Expediter
My uniform is rock and roll or camouflage grey black green brown take your pick and shorts from March to november

BiggMaNN59

Active Expediter
Poor management here in Indianapolis,IN. I applied there 2 months ago and jumped all the hoops and was told they really needed me and my New 2500 Promaster van but never told me when to start. I sold Van and now have Promaster City Van and making good change with it. I am thinking about trying them again for part time small Van work.

kg

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Owner/Operator
Thanks for those who replied, appreciate the info.