~ Press Release ~

Tom Robertson

Veteran Expediter
Stephen J. Orlowski – G.M. A. Blair Enterprises

Stephen J. Orlowski has been named General Manager of the Louisville, KY based carrier, A. Blair Enterprises, Inc. effective January 24, 2005.

Prior to entering the trucking industry, Steve was a mechanical engineer, working for a firm that was contracted by General Motors. When General Motors outsourced the work that was being performed by Steve’s company to Chinese firms, about five years ago, Steve decided to change careers and entered into the trucking industry.

We believe Steve’s engineering background which required logic, objectivity and problem solving coupled with five years of driving experience, give him unique qualifications for this position. We look forward to Steve’s leadership for our continued growth in the expedited trucking industry.

Steve is an active member of the forums of Expediters Online known as the member, "No Problem". Please join me in wishing him success in his new position.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Congratulations on your new position.
Great to hear a success story
Good luck:)
Davekc

Twmaster

Expert Expediter
I'll also pitch in my congratulations to both Tom and Steve. As I told Tom in private email it must be very hard for him to relinquish the reins of a business he and his wife had built from their sweat and hard work over 20 years. Steve must be a special kinda guy for Tom to trust in him the life of his company.

Best wishes!

--
Mike N

Faster than a speeding poulet.

Preacher

Expert Expediter
My hat's off to Steve. Sounds like a wise choice Tom. Tom, I pray that the new business promotion for Steve and the delegating of authority on your part will allow for you to dream bigger dreams and for A. Blair Ent. to achieve higher levels of success than ever before. Congratulations!

Tom Robertson

Veteran Expediter
To each of a heartfelt thank you.

You guys have restored my faith in the overall sincerity of this forum and I will sleep well tonight wearing a smile.

Again your kind and thoughtful words are very much appreciated.

Twmaster

Expert Expediter
Aw geez Tom, now don't go gettin' all mushy on us!

:D

--
Mike N

Faster than a speeding poulet.

rhoodhouse

Expert Expediter
Good Luck and congrats to both of you...
I Have known Steve for a long time he is a gteat person and a very good friend. Steve welcome to Louisville.

NoProblem

Expert Expediter
A sincere thank you to Tom and to you all for the warm wishes!

I am looking forward to the opportunity, and the responsibilty that it brings and am honored and proud to be a part of the A. Blair team!

Again, thank you!

Steve