President Hillary Rodham Clinton

cubansammich

Not a Member
A lot can change in a few years but at this point it seems inevitable. Is there anyone who can stop her? What kind of job do you think she will do? Will you support her candidacy?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would support an investigation into possible felony charges based on her own statements she made during the primary before the 2008 election. Also for the cover up about events in Benghazi.

Far too many politicians, from both parties, are being given free passes on criminal activities, Hilary included.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
A lot can change in a few years but at this point it seems inevitable. Is there anyone who can stop her? What kind of job do you think she will do? Will you support her candidacy?

You are a year to early for that band wagon. She may run but she won't win. She's no better than the scoundrel that's in there now. She'll probably have a sex change before she runs. lol!

jimby82

Veteran Expediter

Yes. She has pretty much already stopped herself.

Based on her "stellar" performance as SOS, crappy.

No, I would not support her candidacy. I would actively work against her election.

Simple questions, simple answers. But hey, my candidate of choice at the moment would be Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would definitely support her candidacy for Leavenworth. Only a fool will vote for her for political office.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Mainstream Media has chosen her as the next POTUS. It remains to be seen if the legions of uninformed voters will prevail again, or if the silent majority will get off their duffs and exercise their constitutional privilege and responsibility. Of course, the GOP needs to mount a decent campaign instead of trying to be Democrat light in order to motivate the silent majority. Time will tell.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
The Mainstream Media has chosen her as the next POTUS. It remains to be seen if the legions of uninformed voters will prevail again, or if the silent majority will get off their duffs and exercise their constitutional privilege and responsibility. Of course, the GOP needs to mount a decent campaign instead of trying to be Democrat light in order to motivate the silent majority. Time will tell.

The silent majority will remain silent. They're too busy at home trying to control "the wife", watching Nascar, hatin' on the muslims, and keeping the blacks out of their neighborhood... Besides, who are they going to run?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The silent majority will remain silent. They're too busy at home trying to control "the wife", watching Nascar, hatin' on the muslims, and keeping the blacks out of their neighborhood... Besides, who are they going to run?

Someone who is AT LEAST as bad as Hilary. They have no quality candidates, just like the Democrats. It is NOT the cream rising to the top.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You left out "clinging to their guns and bibles"; but still spoken like a true bigot. I'll bet there's a lot of rednecks and yinzers in that silent group.:rolleyes:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I think she should be President. 1000's of jokes of her and Bill for four years would be entertaining. It would have to be fun.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
I think she should be President. 1000's of jokes of her and Bill for four years would be entertaining. It would have to be fun.
Don't think it would be a good idea at this point. One principle is that no one man can destroy the country in even 2 terms. But the problem is that, at the conclusion of the Obammunist's term, we will have had 7 consecutive horrendous administrations. Freedom will not survive 8.
Now, if we had 7 consecutive good administrations, we could say, "Ok, send in the clowns," but we can't afford that right now.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
You left out "clinging to their guns and bibles"; but still spoken like a true bigot. I'll bet there's a lot of rednecks and yinzers in that silent group.:rolleyes:

First of all it's "Yinz" or "Yinzes", not yinzers...You obviously do not know what I was talking about. Secondly, I'm sure the silent majority is chock full of rednecks and Yinzes, and lastly, I think your post qualifies as a personal attack..

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
I think shell run and I think shell win, there going to Elect a woman to the Office, weve had a Black man, now its a womans turn....but is ANY political Party doing whats right for US.....think about the waste of time the last 6 years have been where one party chooses to block everything the other does, because thats leadership....I think not, weve let the Political PARTY hijack the country, and until we as Americans say GET OFF YOUR DUFFS and do something for the Country, not the Party, well were in a bad way....Division is the order of the day...DIVIDE AND CONQUER...keep them busy with petty BS and ridiculous wastes of time with Congressional hearings that go nowhere, FACTS hell there havent been FATCS in Washington for 40 years....

Im sick of the whole mess, Millions spent on spreading lies back and forth making claims counter claims, accusations , sensationalized news bites....thats not LEADERSHIP....Its DIVISION...

Hillary will win....and well have 8 more years of a congress that cant do a **** thing but point fingers and whine and waste taxpayer OUR MONEY.....Im not picking sides, Im an American, I want my country back, The Politicians are simply a side show as were slowly sold, broken and divided into helpless little pitty partys....God Bless America.....

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
I think shell run and I think shell win, there going to Elect a woman to the Office, weve had a Black man, now its a womans turn....but is ANY political Party doing whats right for US.....think about the waste of time the last 6 years have been where one party chooses to block everything the other does, because thats leadership...
What country is this you speak of? This country has had no meaningful opposition for quite some time. Oh, they talk a good game, but everybody knows jelly-spined-Boehner will bend over in the end.

WWATD? What would Andy Taylor do?

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The LESS congress does, the better. They are so far beyond the Constitution now the ONLY thing left for them to do is say that it no longer exists and they are now in control. They need to go away.

cubansammich

Not a Member
Here is what is going to happen. Hillary will serve two terms. At the midpoint of her first term Michelle Obama who is one hot woman will begin her first term as senator. She will follow Hillary as POTUS and yes we will all live happily ever after.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Here is what is going to happen. Hillary will serve two terms. At the midpoint of her first term Michelle Obama who is one hot woman will begin her first term as senator. She will follow Hillary as POTUS and yes we will all live happily ever after.
Are you the devil?

WWATD? What would Andy Taylor do?