Premium Transportation Logistics

5VAN3

Active Expediter
Hi Everyone! Looking for places you've been as you travel around the nation. Send in your photos to our Facebook page. You never know when your entry could be voted for and made eligible for our Photo Contest! Give it a shot!

Thanks,

Brian Otto, Recruiter

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry, i don t carry camera. ...besides most of us are out here to haul freight. ...not take pics for someone elses facebook page. ......

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry, i don t carry camera. ...besides most of us are out here to haul freight. ...not take pics for someone elses facebook page. ......

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

I do carry a camera (hidden in my Galaxy!), but if there's something to post, I do it on my page... or my wife's page... :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EO Forums

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Hi Everyone! Looking for places you've been as you travel around the nation. Send in your photos to our Facebook page. You never know when your entry could be voted for and made eligible for our Photo Contest! Give it a shot!

Thanks,

Brian Otto, Recruiter

No offense but I'd try answering interested folks calls instead of working on Facebook. Back when I was trying to get on there I couldn't ever get you or the other recruiter to get an application.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
No offense but I'd try answering interested folks calls instead of working on Facebook. Back when I was trying to get on there I couldn't ever get you or the other recruiter to get an application.

They answered my call Dang near on the first ring :cool:
Maybe ya got lost in the shuffle..Who knows and Its not my place to answer for them,,(Sorry)
Compared to my other carrier..these ppl are all over the phones when it rings..Try again they will talk to ya Im sure.

As far as Pictures..I take Pictures of things and rarely Pictures of places, all tho I almost did of the Boone Tavern in Berea Ky lastnight but by the time I circled the building twice I didnt think it looked that good..Allmost got the feeling it was a bit run down on the outside for a historic site.Maybe it was just me and I was expecting to see something different.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Ah it ain't no big deal since I like where I'm at now. Also I wasn't trying to sound like a d-bag which is how it came out. It was supposed to be a joking remark but I forgot to add the "lol". If I ever leave where I'm at ill try them again.

5VAN3

Active Expediter
Yeah, well, I thought maybe someone went by the Largest Cast Iron Frying Pan or the Largest Ball of Yarn. Would look good next to your rig!

5VAN3

Active Expediter
Premium Trans LLC ‏@PremiumTransLLC

PTL fans: We now have 19 pics to choose from in the Driver Photo Contest! Please vote via FB page or email - 3 days to go!

5VAN3

Active Expediter
Premium Trans LLC ‏@PremiumTransLLC

DEAN GALBRAITH is the winner of our photo contest. He gets the gift certificate for MANCY'S BLUEWATER GRILLE in Maumee, OH. Thanks to all who participated. Stay tuned for further contests. Meanwhile, keep those photos coming in to Facebook. Thanks!

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I thought maybe you would win 3 weeks in Australia, then we probably never would come back.lol

5VAN3

Active Expediter
You just gave me a great idea! Dinner for 4 at Outback! Read all about it! dinner for 4 at Outback! Hearts of Gold Mahi* is what I'd suggest:
Wood-fire grilled Mahi topped with artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes, green onions and a light lemon sauce.
That will have to be our January White Sale special! Thanks, Sky! Get those photos in drivers! Visit PTL's FB page and enter the "Where on Earth Have You Been?" contest photo album.

5VAN3

Active Expediter
Hey Drivers! Our first entry came in for the January photo contest.

Well, look who we have in AZ! Thanks, for your entry Mike! It's Roadie and Kasper! Very nice!

Need some competition for the Outback Dinner!

5VAN3

Active Expediter
OK, 2 more entries from AZ! The competition is stiffening! Get those entries in, drivers! Dinner for 4 at Outback for January's winner!

5VAN3

Active Expediter
Premium Trans LLC @PremiumTransLLC

Have you liked our Facebook page yet? Check out our truck photos and driver photo contest albums. We now have 4 pics in the January photo contest! Looking to give away $50 driver referrals. Check us out for details!

5VAN3

Active Expediter
Hey Drivers! 3 more entries came in for the January photo contest.

Need some competition for the Outback Dinner for 4! Get those photos submitted to PTL's Facebook page! We encourage all to check us out and get your vote counted!