Prayers Please

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Prayers requested from our Expedite Community today for Chris Morey and his family. Chris passed away today. He was the "silent" partner in Premium Transportation Logistics LLC and the Premium Group. I say "silent" only because he would shy away from any industry events and any sort of limelight. If you knew Chris you knew he was anything but shy and always the life of any gathering. A consummate prankster who enjoyed having as much fun as he could while working as hard as he could. As the Operations Manager and Partner he was a wonderful, caring, giving person who prided himself in concern for our employees and contractors. His work was instrumental in the growth of our companies and also for prior employers. I will miss our Steelers-Raiders bets, New Years Eve dinners, perch fishing and our constant "bickering bantering and complaining" with each other. Rest in peace to a great friend and business partner. The picture is a 44th Birthday "prank" on Chris's office from just a few years ago - he would want us to remember him this way.

Attachments

• Chris 44 Birthday - King - IMG-20110823-00032.jpg
    Chris 44 Birthday - King - IMG-20110823-00032.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 96

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
That is terrible news John. So sorry. Our thoughts and prayers for the whole PTL family and Chris's family as well.

Last edited:

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
My condolences and prayers to the family of CHRIS MOREY. Love and support to you and the staff.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
So sorry John to hear the passing of your friend and business partner. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and Chris family.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
John, so sad to read this. I know Chris was a big part of the PTL family and had a heart for Owner Operators.

Prayers for your entire organization and community.

Shoup

New Recruit
Dispatcher
There you go, bud. You know the man made a mark when you wish you knew him longer than you did.

Attachments

• IMG_20131028_125345.jpg
    IMG_20131028_125345.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: jelliott