Practicing the 1/2 hour break...

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Working on getting our planning done to take the 1/2 break and so we have started practicing.

The required 1/2 break is going to give us a great opportunity to get in 1/2 hour of exercising. This can be done by taking a walk or if on a secure load walking around the truck. Either way the 1/2 hour gives us a chance to get out and move our muscles.

denny2010

Expert Expediter
I will take a half hour nap...naps are good especially mid day

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums mobile app

piattteam

Active Expediter
Glad to FINALLY see somebody not complaining, worrying and/or crying about the new 1/2 hour break rule!!!!!!

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I can only go about 5 hours before I have to stop for a pee break anyway so the new rule really didn't require much new planning for me...by the time you stop, park, and get to the bathroom at a truck stop you've burned 15 minutes anyway so now I just extend my bathroom pit stop!

)0( Nasmaste )0(

moose

Veteran Expediter
Don't fall off your truck, but i'm going to say something positive as well.
it just took me 28 minutes to get out, order a Wendey's large healthy salad & enjoy eating it. i normally avoid foods that takes too long to prepare or eat.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I practiced also. Parked the truck, used the restroom, washed my hands and ate lunch. (snaps fingers) 30 minutes gone just like that.