PPP loan ... its free money guys!

Edim81

New Recruit
Driver
Guys if you have not applied for PPP loan you should ASAP! It is forgivable loan up to 40k we all qualify for it. Hit me up if u need help with it

drizion

Expert Expediter
Driver
I keep having trouble with the website it keeps crashing so i got frustrated i do need help with it

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I'm a bit behind the times.... what is a ppp loan???

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
Payroll Protection Program. It was a loan they started giving out after the pandemic hit, and if you proved that you used the funds for payroll only, they forgave the loan.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Grandpa

Grumpy Grandpa

New Recruit
Researching
US Army
Thanks.... probably why I didn't know cuz it wouldn't have applied to me in my situation ... thank you for the clarification

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Reactions: FlyingVan

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My accountant encouraged me to apply for a PPP Loan. I hadn't paid much attention to these loans believing I wasn't eligible. In May, with his help I applied and got a loan of $7299.75 at 1% interest. My bank was in the process of being bought-out by Huntington at the time and I had great difficulty with the loan forgiveness process. By mid August I was notified by my bank and the SBA that my loan had been forgiven. Free money. Is this a screwed up country or what.

Reactions: Opel2010

NC Route Consultants

Rookie Expediter
Broker
the EIDL loan is also available until the end of this month and can help you get cash at a really low interest rate that you can pay back over 30 years.

Mutamycete

Not a Member
Fleet Owner
To attract money into the city's economy and production sector, we need to interact with investors who implement projects worth 50 and 100 million. If we limit ourselves to interacting only with large investors, it will not give much growth to the industry.