Power landing gear???

G

Have a driver in your truck and can't get him to use the landing gear when loading and unloading?? Yep!! I'm makin' a power landing gear system for your expediter truck or semi trailer!! POWER for your landing gear!! While most green pea expediters refer to those gizmos at the rear of their trucks, that crank up and down, as "Dollies" an experienced big rigger calls them "landing Gear" and calls two legged humans that wear short skirts "Dollies" ------or more affectionately "Baby Dolls"!!!! Any who(!)................after putting many questions out on the subject of power-actuated landing gear and finding out that every company I contacted sounded as though they were looking like a dear in the headlights on the subject OR like I needed a second mortgage on my truck to afford their product - I DEVELOPED MY OWN!!!

If you are interested in my 12 volt electrically-powered landing gear actuator, please email me!! This system will bolt to the cross members of your trucks box (or to the bottom of any TRAILER!!) and allow you to turn a switch and zoom the 'gear up or down in summer heat, rain, snow, or freezing weather faster than ever before!! Email me at: [mailto:p[email protected]] PRICE?? Around $400.00 with all wires and bolts to hook it up.

WendyCal

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
WOW!!! i'm impressed! We drove for an owner when we first started, and the truck we were in had the power landing gear. It was wonderful! However, when we spec'ed out our truck, we found that the cost was astronomical, so we didn't get it. :-( Can't wait to get your info (my husband emailed you for it)! Thanks for the effort, Legman!

Godspeed to all of you out there on the highways and byways!