poo on the android app

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
i wont spend too much time describing the problem, because my response will be dumped when i try to submit.

what happens is when writing a long response, something somewhere times out and when i hit submit the thing i just wrote just disappears.

my work around is to write bits at a time, submit, then edit what i just submitted. a real pain.

then someone like roamin comes along and starts responding to the thing im not finished writing.

eb

Last edited:

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
good thing im not a soapbox forum diatriber. i'd be going postal. but then maybe the phone would take the brunt of the assault instead of the forum. maybe there is a method to the madness.

eb

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
good thing im not a soapbox forum diatriber. i'd be going postal. but then maybe the phone would take the brunt of the assault instead of the forum. maybe there is a method to the madness.

eb

Deleted...

Last edited:

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
i wont spend too much time describing the problem, because my response will be dumped when i try to submit.

what happens is when writing a long response, something somewhere times out and when i hit submit the thing i just wrote just disappears.

my work around is to write bits at a time, submit, then edit what i just submitted. a real pain.

then someone like roamin comes along and starts responding to the thing im not finished writing.

eb

Eric,

Can you give me some information about your device?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hope that's not the title for his next blog entry, lol.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
i officially retract my curse on the app. i now can confirm i have the latest version of the app, and everything works like an excellent app should work. the app opens at my favorites tab, and i can leave an edit window open for an excessive amount of time without losing what i've written.

eb

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
i officially retract my curse on the app. i now can confirm i have the latest version of the app, and everything works like an excellent app should work. the app opens at my favorites tab, and i can leave an edit window open for an excessive amount of time without losing what i've written.

eb

Thanks for the update EB!