Please join us in welcoming two new Moderators!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Help us welcome the newest members of the Mod Squad, FlyingVan and Dynamite 1 !!

FlyingVan aka Chip has been expediting since 2005. He formerly contracted with Panther, then Fedex, and is currently an Sprinter O/O with Landstar. On the side, he enjoys flying, hence the FlyingVan.

Dynamite 1 aka Tom, is a Fleet owner, and currently drives team with his wife Tina in a Straight Truck for Load 1. He has been driving for 22 years, 15 of those in Expedite. He previously contracted with Panther, Bolt, Conway Now, and some smaller carriers before coming to L1. They've also enjoyed displaying their truck at various trucks shows, including the EO Expo.

Welcome Chip and Tom!

Dale

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Condolences.. uh, congratulations to the latest patsies.. uh, moderators.

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
Are you sure you guys want to do this? You must be brave I guess! Good luck!
I feel silly saying Welcome,as you both have been around a while,but a big happy WELCOME, to you both!

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Welcome, now come out and play..........:D

8aja4ata.jpg

sent from my Galaxy S3

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Congradulations to both of the new mods choosen.

For those of you who don't know who Tom and Tina are, check out the video below. They do a great job with promoting a postive image for expediting and here is a small video about Tom and Tina.

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Welcome Aboard Guys, and Gals, and I look forward to sharing and hearing from yall soon, ENJOY

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Congradulations to both of the new mods choosen.

For those of you who don't know who Tom and Tina are, check out the video below. They do a great job with promoting a postive image for expediting and here is a small video about Tom and Tina.

Thanks Dave, i think !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL