Planet Fitness- Great place to Rest

crbaker

Expert Expediter
I joined Plant Fitness a couple of years ago and thought i’d Share.
PF is open 24/7, they are usually located in or near shopping centers - which means good parking areas. For around $20 a month, not only can you get some exercise, but you can get hydro massages, loungers, tanning, clean showers and lockers, and WiFi, if needed. You can pick up a couple of (free) Planet Fitness decals for the side of your vehicle and be as clean and legal as can be. The $20. Membership has guest privileges to any club, so chances are you can find one where ever you go. I enjoy it; hope it works for you. Stay safe and healthy!

Reactions: RoadTime and muttly

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
I joined Plant Fitness a couple of years ago and thought i’d Share.
PF is open 24/7, they are usually located in or near shopping centers - which means good parking areas. For around $20 a month, not only can you get some exercise, but you can get hydro massages, loungers, tanning, clean showers and lockers, and WiFi, if needed. You can pick up a couple of (free) Planet Fitness decals for the side of your vehicle and be as clean and legal as can be. The $20. Membership has guest privileges to any club, so chances are you can find one where ever you go. I enjoy it; hope it works for you. Stay safe and healthy!
Yeah I signed up too. Great place to take a shower when in the city and far away from pilot! The massage chairs are also a nice touch!

Sent from my SM-J337A using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: muttly