Phil Robertson - Duck Dynasty

Brisco

Expert Expediter
The same Man A&E Producers TOLD to "Tone Down" his Religious Comments during tapings and threatened to "Pull His Show" off the air if he insisted on having his "Dinner Prayers" aired at the end of his show.............has now gave his Interview of a Lifetime with GQ Magazine:

'Duck Dynasty' star makes anti-gay remarks - MSN TV News

While I keep My "Views" on certain issues "Private" (Abortion - Belief in Civil Unions - HELL NO to Gay Marriage)..........I am absolutely enamored with Phil's Common Sense.........No Holds Barred Personality......and his Opinions in this Piece.

That's right Phil.........If A&E threatens you again over this like they did with the "Prayer" issue........Tell 'Em the same thing you did back then.......to Shove It!!!

Brisco

Expert Expediter
That's why I didn't "C&P" here what HE said on this site........................:eek:

HHmm..............

Did this make sense???

IOW.....I'm not going to REPEAT what he said here......(Vagina - :censoredsign: comment).......

Read the Article..................:p

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
..........I am absolutely enamored with Phil's Common Sense.........No Holds Barred Personality......and his Opinions in this Piece.

Looks like yet another sheep has been convinced that the make believe characters on reality shows are real. These types of contrived controversies are purposely produced to increase the number of sheep that tune in to that nonsense. Oh, and Santa Claus is not real either. Sorry.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Lol
Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1387404897174.jpg
    1387404897174.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
How dare he have an opinion that is different! GLAAD and the other PC thugs had better stop this free thinking before it spreads.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
How dare he have an opinion that is different! GLAAD and the other PC thugs had better stop this free thinking before it spreads.

I never thought I'd live to see the day when a fundamentalist Bible thumper is called a "free thinker" whose opinion is "different" - just saying.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What about freedom of speech...
Freedom of speech, and the non-restriction thereof, applies to the government, not to the Hearst Corporation or Disney/ABC Television, who owns A&E.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Freedom of speech, and the non-restriction thereof, applies to the government, not to the Hearst Corporation or Disney/ABC Television, who owns A&E.

As I always say...follow the $$$$..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I never thought I'd live to see the day when a fundamentalist Bible thumper is called a "free thinker" whose opinion is "different" - just saying.

Do you think before you respond or do you just like to spread prejudice and hatred?