Petro in Bordentown, NJ

MYGIA

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
In the past this location use to have many expediter trucks parked there. Many times it looked like a mini convention for both FedEx and Panther trucks. Lately, there never seems to be anyone there when I stop there. Granted, I am there a lot less then in the past as I am moving and have been kept busier. I have also noticed that this location is becoming a dump and is not what it used to be. I have always avoided purchasing fuel there, as it may be one of the most over priced location in the state. But, many of the other services were OK, but has slipped. Anyone else have any thoughts on this location?

porkchop1981

Seasoned Expediter
I was there a couple times when I pulled a skateboard.......and I was there twice a week when I hauled cars in and out of Jersey.......It sucked then and its even worse now. I do remember seeing a LOT of expediters sitting around.....but your right......its slimmed down in the last couple years.

I never got any good sleep. If it wasn't the lizards banging then it was the jb hunts or swifts backing into people.

Hell Hole.....

CHop

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I spent last Fri night there, and was pleased to note that the front lot [where the straight trucks park], was clean, as was the large grassy area where I let the dog stretch. Don't know about the back, never parked there.
There were at least 6 other C & D units there when I left Sat morning.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I used to stay there a lot but haven't been to the Garden State since November. I guess it's just been my bad luck to miss out.;)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We use that truckstop often, never had a problem. We almost always park out in front on "Expediters Row" The only problems we find out there is dodging the "dog leftovers" that a few bad dog owners like to leave behind. Also, don't walk over by the trash area at night. There is a large rat population there and many of them are aggressive. I did, however, see a hawk that has learned about the rats. It sits up in one of the trees or on the fence and nails them when they dare to come out in daylight.