Perfect Coffee Cup

wwgx90

Rookie Expediter
I have not notice the dribble effect, but will pay attention with next use of mug. The one minor problem I ran into was the base was bigger than my cup holder in my K300. Plan to look around for a bigger cup holder for the 300.

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
I have not notice the dribble effect, but will pay attention with next use of mug. The one minor problem I ran into was the base was bigger than my cup holder in my K300. Plan to look around for a bigger cup holder for the 300.

I just broke my 30 year old adjustable cup holder. Apparently, "in order to serve us better", all they sell now are 2fers. It's like a mini console with 2 adjustable cup holders. It's too big. It takes up too much room. Whaaaaaa! :) I laugh but I really am bummed. We went though quite a few cars together, that cupholder and me.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
What I have noticed is not the dribble affect but that a small particle of the liquid will pop or splash up onto my cheek or my glasses when I let the cup close. Once I realized this was happening I do not close the cup till it is more in an upright position and the problem is solved.

I know have two of these cups and will be getting a third. On cold cold mornings I like to make two cups of coffee and one cup of tea when I start driving. Now that I know the cups will keep liquid cold for several hours it works out perfect to have my drinks make ahead for several hours.

gunnerwife

Rookie Expediter
I finally picked up one of these fantastic mugs and will be getting at least one more. Walmart carries these mugs also, but the largest they have is 16oz. Target has the 20oz which is my personal preference.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
What I have noticed is not the dribble affect but that a small particle of the liquid will pop or splash up onto my cheek or my glasses when I let the cup close. Once I realized this was happening I do not close the cup till it is more in an upright position and the problem is solved.

I know have two of these cups and will be getting a third. On cold cold mornings I like to make two cups of coffee and one cup of tea when I start driving. Now that I know the cups will keep liquid cold for several hours it works out perfect to have my drinks make ahead for several hours.

I like the idea of having my coffee made ahead of time, except that I like to take proper break every 200 miles and the walk for coffee is part of that.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We run mostly dual driver loads and a leisurely walk inside is a luxury. When we stop for a break it is usually a walk around the truck so as not to have to wake up each other. Starting the generator to make another cup of coffee also is something I do not like to do as that will wake Bob up.

When I start my shift I prepare my breakfast and my lunch and all of my drinks so that I do not have to go back into the sleeper to prepare food or drink. Works out very well for us and allows the other to get as much uninterrupted sleep as possible.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

My wife bought me a new Contigo cup at Target. It has a handle attached to the lid and the lid has a recessed well where the sipper opening is. Much easier to drink from than the Contigos from Costco.

I know have two of these cups and will be getting a third. On cold cold mornings I like to make two cups of coffee and one cup of tea when I start driving.
Did you have a Foley catheter installed?:D I passed by your neighborhood Thursday night, out on Highway 61.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Well Moot I wish we would have been home it would have been nice to finally meet you something we have been wanting to happen for a long time. One of these days...

Well I ordered my other cup and it will be here before we head back out on the road before the first of the year.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sounds way too hot for me, I always have to let mine cool down first. Even with my Keurig set to the lowest temp, I still let it sit for a while. I think it goes back to old childhood memories of burning my mouth bad at Farmer Jacks, when they were still around, and gave out free coffee while shopping :rolleyes: