Penn State

rotcaal

Active Expediter
so Paternos statue being taken down, all wins from 1998 and after gone, and sanctions on the next 4 years post seasons and a $60 million fine. Paternos statue being taken down when he actually reported what was going on and no one else did anthing. unnecessary and i'd say cruel and unusual punishment posthumous. all wins from 1998 and after gone, really does this matter, what affect does this accomplish. all those post season games may have changed then, teams playing different teams for the playoffs. but we're certainly not going back and doing all those post seasons over again. lol sanctions on the next 4 years against playing in the post season, why not just suspend all play. $60 million fine against penn state, isnt it the fault of law enforcement for not investigating. It was reported back then by Paterno. maybe im missing something. It just seems unfair to punish those that had nothing to do with an error of a few that have been already punished.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Yea it's kind of pointless to revoke all wins after 97-98. I thought the same thing about paterno when this news surfaced it was because joe came forward with what he had heard or known of.

Why punish the school though for something they had no knowledge of. I don't agree with that but I guess unless they want the chance to keep sports programs they were forced to comply with NCAA.

Mayfield Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk