pay attewntion to details

txstar

Seasoned Expediter
hello ladies ladies was meant in case u have to pee turtle dont appreciate what you said about the other pay attention to detail seems like you misunderstood have a good nite

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Still.no.periods.too.funny
Details.attewntion.even.funnier

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
hello ladies ladies was meant in case u have to pee turtle dont appreciate what you said about the other pay attention to detail seems like you misunderstood have a good nite

Seems like you misunderstood, actually. The absence of punctuation makes a post hard to read - if you don't use periods to indicate where one sentence ends & another begins, it's a PITA to figure it out. Turtle's use of the word 'period' was a play on words, referring to punctuation, not what you call "the other". :rolleyes:
If you want people to understand what you post, please be nice & use punctuation and capital letters as appropriate - at least most of the time.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It doesn't hurt to make it large enough to read either.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seems like you misunderstood, actually. The absence of punctuation makes a post hard to read - if you don't use periods to indicate where one sentence ends & another begins, it's a PITA to figure it out. Turtle's use of the word 'period' was a play on words, referring to punctuation, not what you call "the other". :rolleyes:
If you want people to understand what you post, please be nice & use punctuation and capital letters as appropriate - at least most of the time.

Speaking of hard to read, actually this is just a minor annoyance as far as I'm concerned; Cheri could you please close your quotes with this[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Speaking of hard to read, actually this is just a minor annoyance as far as I'm concerned; Cheri could you please close your quotes with this
[/QUOTE]

It's a minor annoyance to have to erase the
, but if I don't, I get the "message you have entered is too short" popup - damifino why [shrugs] but I know better than to argue with it, lol.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter

, but if I don't, I get the "message you have entered is too short" popup - damifino why [shrugs] but I know better than to argue with it, lol.
[u/COLOR]

Cheri...I think what is happening is that you are typing inside the quote. The quoted msg has the quote brackets in front of it and at the end. If you type anywhere between the quote brackets...the system just picks up on a quote and no new post...thus the "msg too short".

Try quoting this post, but be sure what you type is after the final quote brackets... after this -----> [\QUOTE]

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, thankfully not legally blind but sadly blessed with major astigmatism as well as imperfect vision. I know Cheri posts relevant and worthwhile comments often and would like to be able to read them without having to reset font sizes etc. once to read them and again back to normal sizes. It's worse on the ipad or phone. I'd love to understand what benefit there is to posting in a smaller font but so far requests for that info have been ignored.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Cheri...I think what is happening is that you are typing inside the quote. The quoted msg has the quote brackets in front of it and at the end. If you type anywhere between the quote brackets...the system just picks up on a quote and no new post...thus the "msg too short".

Try quoting this post, but be sure what you type is after the final quote brackets... after this -----> [\QUOTE]

Ok, here goes.....

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
No, thankfully not legally blind but sadly blessed with major astigmatism as well as imperfect vision. I know Cheri posts relevant and worthwhile comments often and would like to be able to read them without having to reset font sizes etc. once to read them and again back to normal sizes. It's worse on the ipad or phone. I'd love to understand what benefit there is to posting in a smaller font but so far requests for that info have been ignored.

Leo: the font size I use is 2, which looks [to me] larger than normal - I'm not going to use anything bigger.
Try using the control key & mouse wheel to enlarge whatever looks too small - it's a quick fix that I use on some sites.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter

Its closer to badgering imo. When I first got the EO app on my phone, I couldnt even see Cheri's text. I could tell it was there, but the blue text blended with the black background so well that it was illegible. I did complain once, but realized that all I had to do was change the background to white. I can now read anything she posts just as well as I can read anything that you post. Maybe try changing your background color?

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't have a mouse so no wheel to turn. If I'm really curious I run the text size up and then back. My EO page displays with mostly a white background. Apparently the aliens shift the font size somehow because it comes out much smaller than anyone else's posts. Other than the blue color it looks like below compared to this which is the default font size.

Cheri, are you changing the font size on your posts and if so have you posted just with the default font size like everyone else to see how it comes out?

txstar

Seasoned Expediter
god tell us not to judge or you will be judged. it doesnt matter how a person thinks or writes as long as they do their best now those of you who dont understand my writing im sorry about that and i was in a hurry that day. we all have our days god bless you all.

txstar

Seasoned Expediter
what gives you the right to criticize others you may want to clean up your own back yard. just saying god bless

txstar

Seasoned Expediter
hey im proud to be a texan and a south paw im a lefty and i love the expedieting. and ive been everywhere man lol have a great day.