Patriotic Duty for All American Women

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
A little know fact is that it is a sin for A Taliban man to see any woman other then his wife naked.He must immeadiately commit sucide.
So in order to weed out the Taliban in the USA at 4 PM on every Saturday all American Women should walk out of their homes or trucks COMPLETELY NUDE and walk around the block for 1 hour.All men have to leave their homes and sit in lawn chairs to observe,any man who does not look at the parade of naked females will be considered a Taliban and be treated accordinly (Good Buddies are to be exempt).
Also since the Taliban do not drink alcholic beverages,the naked females should also carry a six pack and offer the onlooking men refreshments. If a man refuses to observe and partake of the beverages offered it is the Patroitic Duty of the naked female to report him to the authorities..
Beats watching football on Saturday..

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
[font color="blue" size="2"]You are absolutely right, Rich![/font] [font color="blue" size="2"]In order for this to catch on and spread across America someone has to get it started.[/font] [font color="red" size="2"]I think beings that the Loading Dock Moderator is an all American Patriotic Woman she needs to get this newfound Homeland Security weapon in motion.[/font] [font color="blue" size="2"]I’ll call the media and send them to Lodi, Ohio. Being that this is a very powerful new weapon, we can’t wait until next Saturday.[/font] [font color="red" size="2"]We must implement and put this into action ASAP!!![/font] [font color="blue" size="2"]I can ask the media to be at the Lodi Truck stop at noon tomorrow.[/font] [font color="red" size="2"]Any Women that feel they need to do their Patriotic duty should contact DD via this forum.[/font] [font color="blue" size="2"]She may volunteer to get this thing rolling??????????????[/font]

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I believe DD and McBride will be happy to start this new symbol of American Female Patriotism. Not too certain how the other DD will feel about it.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
You gentlemen certainly are putting my patriotism to the test! I've been protesting to hubby but all he says (in his best southern simple) is "well Mare (he calls me Mare), it IS your patriotic duty, ifn' it'll help get rid of terrorism." Now, I've always known he was easy-going but this about takes the cake!!
Now that I think about it, maybe he's just looking forward to seeing all those that would join in!

Just Killin' Time!!
DD