Pat Sajdak and the missing d

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Pat Sajak was literally a "Good Morning, Vietnam!" disc jockey for the Armed Forces Vietnam Network in Saigon (he was there a couple of years after Adrian Kronauer). When he got out of the Army his first job was as a disc jockey at WSJP radio in Murray, KY. He was there for a year before taking a job in Nashville. But during that year he took a couple of classes at, and also taught a journalism class, at Murray State University.

John Clark 46

Active Expediter
Retired Expediter
Pat Sajak was literally a "Good Morning, Vietnam!" disc jockey for the Armed Forces Vietnam Network in Saigon (he was there a couple of years after Adrian Kronauer). When he got out of the Army his first job was as a disc jockey at WSJP radio in Murray, KY. He was there for a year before taking a job in Nashville. But during that year he took a couple of classes at, and also taught a journalism class, at Murray State University.
Of course I didn't believe it so I looked it up, he had a pretty interesting career. I would have never of guessed all that.

I think my perception of him was he was born on the set of Wheel of Fortune and never did anything else. Lol.