Parking at Walmart Stores

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Okay! Here you go! This is for everyone who needs to know what Walmart Stores allow and doesnt allow for parking during the day and night as well. Please provide any information like store#, city and state ect!

Last edited:
Reactions: Turtle

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Walmart #270 Butler WI does not like/allow day parking and night parking. No van or truck parking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Sterling Height, MI
No No No
They have a city ordinance, and the police really like to enforce it. $150

Reactions: DollarSign

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Livonia, MI
29555 Plymouth Rd at Middlebelt. .. Okey dokey...just stay to the most western end of the parking lot.
Edit.... All vechiless allowed

29574 W 7 Mile Rd at Middlebelt ...? No no no!

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It would be helpful if people say what kind of vehicle they are in or see parked overnight. Sometimes vans get away with parking where others don't. Makes sense seeing the outstanding type of citizens we are.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cuyahoga Falls Ohio, Route 8 & Graham road, nope to small, Lowes next door, yes. All size trucks park there.

Sent from the deep end.

Reactions: DollarSign

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Janesville Wi......again another city bylaw....no overnight parking at all.....But hey if one unloads in the morning and sleeps all day?.....this store does not have roving security...

Last edited:
Reactions: ntimevan

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok .....here's my story ....I stayed overnight in my " hometown Wal-Mart " parking lot instead of going home late at night . ( Hall Rd & I 94 ) . It was around the holiday season . I was awoken around 8 am by a pounding on my sleeper . As I peeked thru my curtains to the man yelling .....I said what is your problem .....he said ..." Do you realize this is the Xmas shopping season you need to leave " I said ......I just need to get up ....get a few things in the store , and I'll be on my way .......he said " We don't need your 5 dollars " ......I proceeded to lock my truck ....walk in ....and fill up two shopping carts ....make them ring me up ....and then act like I forgot my wallet . IN MY HOMETOWN WAL MART ! In my business ......WAL MART receipts make up a huge part of my business expenses .

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
This is why I dont shop at Wal-Mart. Plus they sell so much stuff that isn't made in America.

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok .....here's my story ....I stayed overnight in my " hometown Wal-Mart " parking lot instead of going home late at night . ( Hall Rd & I 94 ) . It was around the holiday season . I was awoken around 8 am by a pounding on my sleeper . As I peeked thru my curtains to the man yelling .....I said what is your problem .....he said ..." Do you realize this is the Xmas shopping season you need to leave " I said ......I just need to get up ....get a few things in the store , and I'll be on my way .......he said " We don't need your 5 dollars " ......I proceeded to lock my truck ....walk in ....and fill up two shopping carts ....make them ring me up ....and then act like I forgot my wallet . IN MY HOMETOWN WAL MART ! In my business ......WAL MART receipts make up a huge part of my business expenses .
Just curious what.point you were trying to make? So some part time worker had to put your stuff back on the shelf.and management never knowing anything about it?

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Just curious what.point you were trying to make? So some part time worker had to put your stuff back on the shelf.and management never knowing anything about it?

I agree 100% with you xiggi. What was the point of doing that.

acvox24

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
a8002510897d21cd2dcbe2b1df749fe7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

SpeedExpo8

Active Expediter
I have all Large straights, I'm from Charlotte, NC. and North Tryon St. Walmart in Charlotte don't mind just part on the west end.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ALieNUpsTAirS

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
Walmart 4368 Chantilly Shopping Center, Chantilly, VA 20151 - Always see RVs and Sprinters parked in here, probably because the Dulles Expo Center is in the same shopping center. Just a few miles south from Dulles airport down RT28S. A few miles north up RT28N from I-66.

Walmart 3601 Washington Blvd, Arbutus, MD 21227 - See tractor-trailers, straight trucks and vans parked in the outer lot towards RT 1. Right next to the Baltimore beltway and one exit away from I-95.

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Please don't call people names.

I agree 100% with you xiggi. What was the point of doing that.
The point was A) I spend a lot of money at Wal-Mart. B) He said that he doesn't need my 5 dollars ( well I spend lots of money at WAL MART ) and C) Because that's what I felt like doing [DELETED] .

Last edited by a moderator: