Paperwork Due

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I'm an owner.
I've noticed today that my paperwork due comes and goes.
I have 2 items due Oct 2012 that appear about 80% of the time.
I have to listen to them to get to real stuff, although you can cut message short by hitting #.
Maybe my driver stuff comes only when I call dispatch and truck stuff comes when I VRU 2-3 ?
We're at our anniversary date so lots of stuff is due. We sent in 4 or 5 items via scanner and they disappeared from being due.
Now they are reappearing. I called in and was told they never got the first item. Then why did it disappear ?
Pulling stuff to rescan and we're up to three items that were due, were sent, disappeared, and have now re-appeared.

I'd volunteer for a drug test if I hadn't already passed one this week.

Anyone else have similar issues ?

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Sent in TVAL TCU inspection form, they received it but kept getting the PPWK due msg. Went away after I called.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
My stuff went away and then came back. I got everything that should be cleared done by resending the second time and one email.
Except the 2 items from 2012. They go away occasionally for a week or so. Been told I may just have to live with that.

CCDriver

Active Expediter
I use the Trip Pak in cab program have a printer scanner in the truck works nicely. Havn't had any problem with BOL or customer paperwork not getting to Trip Pak.

I know some people are getting that little scanner that hooks to the Qualcom had one of those when I ran semis,they worked well. I like to be able to print and scan and send via email when needed so I'll keep my little scanner/printer.

Little Epson XP-300 does a pretty good job is pretty small. Had a problem with it not printing correctly called the company they are sending a new one out to me. Not sure how they can do it only paid $68.00 for it at Walyworld. Guess they make their money on the ink.