Cargo Van paper work

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
PM me and I’ll send you my info.
Get a Green Dot Card for $8752.44.
What do you plan on doing with authority once I get it for you ?

Reactions: ntimevan

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just joking around. There will be plenty of people looking to take your money.
If you don’t mind, what type of equipment?
Do you own it now ?
Do you have any experience in expediting?
Do you need a steady income ?

There are businesses that will handle this for you, for a fee.
You can google this, and do it yourself for very low cost.,

leekshot

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Yea i got my cdl i have a 2014 Ford E250 super duity cargo van trying to find the wright load board any recommendations?

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yea i got my cdl i have a 2014 Ford E250 super duity cargo van trying to find the wright load board any recommendations?
82c3c0d92c388ca7724651e1ff655c62.gif

All aboard the Freight Train

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Cargo van expedite load board? You think this business is "buy van, make money"? It's not. There are no cargo van expedite load boards. Even if there were such a load board, because there are 20 cargo vans out here for every cargo van load, a load wouldn't last 2 seconds on a load board.

RoadSaint

Expert Expediter
It's possible to be a successful owner-operator using a cargo van, and even to find your own loads. However, those who know how to do so are unlikely to be forthcoming with the information because it's a VERY competitive market due to low barriers to entry. You're far more likely to be successful if you lease on with a company that has an authority already and learn a bit more about the business.

If, after a year or two, you still want to do it yourself, you might be able to find a tiny company that will let you learn a bit more about the admin/dispatch/sales side of the business, but I wouldn't count on it. No one wants to train their competition on how to effectively compete with them. That's probably part of the reason why there is so much compartmentalization in this industry. Intelligent owners realize that by not training people to "do it all", they can avoid having a bunch of ambitious upstarts with the knowledge to truly compete with them in the marketplace.

I don't want you to think I'm discouraging you. I'm not. I was you.

But now I'm them. ;)