Panther Website

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Panther debuted the new Divers/Owners webpages. Both are well laid out, easy to read, easy to navigate and most info is displayed on the main page with other info just one click away. Excellent!

The way the Acceptance Percentage is figured has also changed. The old method was calculated using the number of loads accepted/refused during the previous month and all preceding days in the current month.

The new method is based on the number of loads accepted/refused during the past 60 days instead of anywhere between 28 and 62 days with the old calculation.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ooh, I'm replying to myself. Sure hope I don't go blind.

The method used to calculate acceptance percentage found on the new Drivers Webpage is not the same method used by dispatch. Dispatch is still using the old previous month plus days in current month to calculate acceptance percentage.

This morning I talked with a very nice and intelligent woman in Driver Relations who explained that Panther is currently trying to merge the two systems. One is web based and the other is something else. This is where I got lost. Anyway, eventually both the statistics on the new Drivers Webpage and what dispatch sees will be the same and based on a true 60 days.

If you are an Owner/Driver you can log in using your owner number and opt for the "Classic View" to see your stats as dispatch sees them. If you are a driver you are s.o.l. as far as seeing the same statistics dispatch works with.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I think the health dept was working on it over the weekend since it was down most of Sunday.