Panther Owner starts a Lease to Own program

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
The Owner of Intgrity Motor Freight is starting a lease to own program for Panther drivers that want to own their own truck. The payments will done on a weekly term. When all the details have been worked out I will posted it on here for Panther drivers. I do know you have to have been on with Panther as a driver for 6 months.

sweetcdngirl

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
US Army
Are they going to be nice trucks? Or POS trucks? Can we pick what kind of truck we want? Just wondering, as my husband and I are thinking of getting our own truck. :eek:

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Why would an owner lease to own a "POS" as you called it. Yes, you will be able to look at the trucks that are up for lease. If you like one of the trucks, you can lease it.

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
It was a foolish statment a pos would make up late on loads and no one benifits from that. But a used truck is just that a used truck.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
It was a foolish statment a pos would make up late on loads and no one benifits from that. But a used truck is just that a used truck.

Scuba how did late loads get brought into this? LOL

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
Well they were asking if the trucks were a pos. And i was pointing out that if they were trying to dump a pos on you it wouldn't be in there best intrest since most trucks that are a pos will breakdown often making for late loads.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Rex Campbell: "Never lease from the man with the strings in his hand." Meaning; seek financing from a bank, credit union or source other than who controls your loads and mileage.

sweetcdngirl

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
US Army
Do you know how many owners out there tell their potential drivers that they have prestine excellent working trucks in immaculate shape, and the drivers get there and the trucks are a P O S. You get a little gun shy in this industry. And the one poster is right. Sometimes your best bet would be to bank finance sometimes.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Do you know how many owners out there tell their potential drivers that they have prestine excellent working trucks in immaculate shape, and the drivers get there and the trucks are a P O S. You get a little gun shy in this industry. And the one poster is right. Sometimes your best bet would be to bank finance sometimes.

I have heard that on more than one occasion. "Cash is King".
Either pay cash, drive for someone, or obtain financing from a external reliable source. If those aren't available, stay out of the business.
Moot's quote says it best.

Last edited:

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Well, I can tell you this. The company that owns all these trucks on a lease to own program, has been in business for over 40 years. They don't need to steal your money or set you up to fail. They want drivers to own their own truck and make a little money for the company.

I worked for the company before I started in this business back in 1995. I was told to call EO today about putting a Banner on the site.

hookesplace

Seasoned Expediter
The Owner of Intgrity Motor Freight is starting a lease to own program for Panther drivers that want to own their own truck. The payments will done on a weekly term. When all the details have been worked out I will posted it on here for Panther drivers. I do know you have to have been on with Panther as a driver for 6 months.

sounds good when does it start

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
just seen them trucks they look like crap no way ill ever get one throuhg them looks like a money pit if you do hope you like going to the shop a lot

Don't know how you can say that when Integrity Motor Freight hasn't shown any of these trucks as of yet. Maybe you was looking at another owners truck. For someone that has never talked to me In regards to these trucks I think your talking about someone else.

Last edited:

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Wonder if they lease cargo vans? I gave the website info to a friend of mine driving for panther who is not getting paid a fsc from his boss and he is only gettin paid 45% and he is paying for fuel, so I hope it helps him.

Kyle06

Seasoned Expediter
Wonder if they lease cargo vans? I gave the website info to a friend of mine driving for panther who is not getting paid a fsc from his boss and he is only gettin paid 45% and he is paying for fuel, so I hope it helps him.

ouch...........