panther new board positions

Tempest

Seasoned Expediter
Based on the content of you posts hun, I would say you have gotten quite skilled at picking your nose. All that hostility could only come from too much time sitting in a parking lot. Or is it perhaps that the "homework" isnt being properly taken care of? In either case, could you perhaps try to find something useful to contribute? Or is it your intention to continue to slam? There are other forums for that. Perhaps you might wanna consider taking it to one of them.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
While there is certainly much here to laugh at and mock, isn't this the kind of thread that belongs in the carrier forum?

All this concern about an advance is just too funny!!

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
isn't this the kind of thread that belongs in the carrier forum?
Yes it is Highwaystar...so here we are. ;)

Take a breath folks, this change is not earth shattering.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Yep....got that load for .65 on Monday night and haven't got anything since. Haven't even changed my position on the Akron/Cleveland board. Still sittin at #8. I must be gettin punished for refusing that reduced rate load.:D Or it's because I had 2300 miles last week and they are making me sit this week. I dunno. I guess I can still call in and aggravate driver relations for my board positon since the qc board positions weren't working and the internet didn't seem to work either lately. I call in and find myself in a different positon than what the internet is showing. Hmmm.......enuf to drive someone nuts

miguy1957

Expert Expediter
I guess I just dont like the idea that if you get under 67% you are more or less out of business. Anyone can get a string of bad load offers , when you are only getting 2-4 load offers a week 16/ mo.. 16x.33=5.28. 5.28 divided by 4.3 weeks/ mo = 1.22 . So if you turn down more than 1 load / week you are under 67%. Whats next?? Putting in for time off?? or being told where you have to lay over?? They are already telling us how many loads we have to accept or no more load offers.........Whats next?? This coming at a time when alot of people are having a hard time making ends meet. Doesnt sound like no forced dispatch to me . Am I just looking at this wrong?? (by the way my acceptance is currently 100%) but I can see how it could really mess a driver up in a hurry.
________
Live Sex Webshows

Last edited:

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
is everyone happy with the new board positions relating to your acceptance levels? personally i am not. if the driver council was involved in this decision you need to resign those positions because you certainly aren't looking out for me or the other several other panther o/o that i have talked to. i guess you feel its ok to run loads that you will lose money on, or wait maybe you haven't been offered a load with a 200 mile dh and 130 miles loaded, or how about being offered short loads into canada because the truck that just came up from laredo can't go into canada. or does it make any sense to take 230 mile run into an area where 8 teams are already sitting and there averaging 2 loads per day. you tell me what was wrong with the old system and how this is going to improve my bottom line? it won't. as i said before you need to resign your positions if you were involved in this decision because you are not speaking for the for the MAJORITY of the o/o and i would guarantee that.

Brandi323 before you get your panties in a wad about the Drivers Council why didn’t you take the time to contact your rep. Before you try to slam someone educate yourself it’s not too late! Now I’m not going to go over it again you can look at the other thread and see what I have posted about this policy change. I have a question for you how often do you talk to your Council rep? Have you ever contacted your rep? I am betting you haven’t. I see people like you attack us but never offer any input not all of the council members post or even come here so don’t think that by posting in EO you are in a pipeline to your Driver Council rep. And even if they are I don’t know what you drive I worry about issues that affect solo tractors only period. Vans straight trucks or even tt teams are not what I am thinking about. They are not the ones I am working for now I do talk to them and after listening to them I ask them the same question. Have you talked to your rep about this. And 99% of the time the answer is NO. Most people if they talk to a rep it’s because you see us at a truck stop and then it’s to complain about how we are doing things. Well did you run for this thankless job are you putting in the UNPAID time in that we are. Panther doesn’t pay us a dime to get involved in this. So instead of crying and b@!*&ing about what you think we are or are not doing try reaching out to us. Good god we want input from all of you. On the drivers web I have posted my email and phone number<< will need to update it since I moved. But with all of that info still less than 2% of the drivers bother to contact us. I guess coming here complaining is easier