OVM bails out

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
On another site Ken aka OVM posted on Jan 13 th and stated that he has had it with EO due to back stabbing etc and he is now commited to this other site. My response is the old Irish proverb"Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out." Go and tear the USA down over there along with the other 6 active members.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well that's too bad.

I read his 'statement', I am confused why he made it a sticky?

Last edited:

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Ken is OVM. If you read very much on the other site you will he tends to show 2 faces at times. I mean I'm not trying to down the guy, but he seems to be one person there, and another here.

rmctt2

Seasoned Expediter
Why hasn't he made this statement to EO ??
Funny thing about Back Stabbing... It happens everywhere
It will happen on the other site to .. Garranteed !! LOL

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I read his 'statement', I am confused why he made it a sticky? __________________

My turn to be confused or more confused than usual. Greg, what is a sticky? Or would I be better off not knowing?

dcalien

Seasoned Expediter
My Doctor told me to not let metal objects enter my back.
Dave<-----putting on kevlar suit.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I read his 'statement', I am confused why he made it a sticky? __________________

My turn to be confused or more confused than usual. Greg, what is a sticky? Or would I be better off not knowing?

Moot, it is a way to anchor the thread at the top, it helps in some forums while in others stickies become an obsession like sticky notes.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I read his comment and it raised a question with me. If he is so against backstabbing why did he go to another site and make comments about this one? Seems like he would he would have addressed it here. Oh well. Such as life.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Man this is turning into a fiasco. On of the mods from the other site has posted Richs intial comment on their site. This is hilarious. The adminstarter from over there is saying he's going to have to call Lawerence about this. He said he can't believe they would let Rich post that. I'm laughing so hard my ribs are hurting.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That is a good question Ark, so I posted it over there. Hope you don't mind. Personally, I'm sorry to see the guy go. I think you can love your country and still question it. It's called freedom. "Don't let the door hit you" is just a bit harsh in this case. Of course, I would never get obsessed with every word someone says.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Ken has sent me a pm and I've replied. It doesn't bother me in the least bit. I don't think the fact that he is upset and leaving is funny. What I think is funny is the fact that such a big deal is being made of it. Granted I guess I'm the main one adding to this thread. Another reason I think it's funny is all of those people are hating on Rich and they don't have the slightest clue about him. I've met him, shook his hand, and visited with him for awhile. Plus I've read many of his posts and he seems like a good enough guy to me.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well I am going to try to stay neutral on this but I find something odd, most of the complaints are coming from moderators over there. To me, it seems a little odd but again.....just lost my train of thought..... never mind no biggie.

anywho.......

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
LMAO

Man I havn't been called so many names since Grade School. Must have hit a nerve somewhere.

I am not a member of that site nor will I ever be but if someone is ,can you post that I am NOT a moderator on EO.I am a Moderator Emeritus whichg means I am a retired Moderator and my views are mine and do not reflect any views from EO and it's staff.

Now to the gist of what I said. Ken OVM has emigrated to the USA from Canada. I believe he lives in South Dakota and has applied for US citzenship which will take several years. Nothing wrong with that. But since he has been here he has done nothing but criticize,and denigrate the policy's of this Country. I am not the only poster who has has commented on this. A while back somone replied to one of his posts and said" Hey who peed in your Molsum beer,the Ambassador Bridge is a 2 way operation. My point is why leave a place to come somewhere else that you have problems with and then complain about it. Why not stay where you were.

I have contemplated moving to Costa Rica. If I made that decision the Costa Rican's Goverment policy's would certainly play a major role in my decision. If I felt the local Government was the pits I wouldn't go there. Pure and simple.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.