Over 14,000 members in here ?

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
If u click on the members list you will see over 14,000 names listed. Some members only posted 5 times and that was 9 years ago and poof they are gone.

I have met several drivers out here that do not know EOL exist and they have been driving 5 plus years. This job must have many loners in it for sure imho.

There are lots of lurkers, lots of quiet people,lots of reasons for being silent, maybe thats a good thing.:)

Can you imagine if just 5ooo drivers responded in here what would happen . Lots of fussing and spit,n and no one would dominate all the goings on so to speak. 5000 will never respond to anything, their the ones moving the freight.:eek:whoops E daisy.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
It is funny how drivers can choose to live in their own little private world or go opposite and be involved in a lot. That is part of the beauty of being a driver it is what we make it.

I was talking with Kevin Rutherford here at the GATS truck show in the parking lot and the people we were talking to had never heard of him...

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
If u click on the members list you will see over 14,000 names listed. Some members only posted 5 times and that was 9 years ago and poof they are gone.

I have met several drivers out here that do not know EOL exist and they have been driving 5 plus years. This job must have many loners in it for sure imho.

There are lots of lurkers, lots of quiet people,lots of reasons for being silent, maybe thats a good thing.:)

Can you imagine if just 5ooo drivers responded in here what would happen . Lots of fussing and spit,n and no one would dominate all the goings on so to speak. 5000 will never respond to anything, their the ones moving the freight.:eek:whoops E daisy.

Mostly you hear from the same 100 people everyday:eek::rolleyes:

Last edited:

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
It is funny how drivers can choose to live in their own little private world or go opposite and be involved in a lot. That is part of the beauty of being a driver it is what we make it.

I was talking with Kevin Rutherford here at the GATS truck show in the parking lot and the people we were talking to had never heard of him...

It probably wouldn't hurt for him to clean up his forum. Some ruff stuff going on.

As far as members, I'm on there twice. My other was back in 03. Lost my pass words couldn't get in so started another.