Our new Website.

Fkatz

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi all,

We have a new website that you can review and download many articles that might pertain to you to complete your tax returns, or can be given to your CPA, EA, or Tax professional.

They consist of Federal and State tax forms, instructions, different aspects of tax information on the IRS links, Tax Law, and financial planners. it will also have items that are still under construction and i hope will be ready by the end of this month for your convenience.

So here it is frankstaxbusiness.com

if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail me or contact me though the site.

We thank you
Franklin Katz, RTRP, ATP, PA, PB
Frank's Tax & Business Service
315 E. King St.
Kings Mountain, NC28086
Local # 704-739-4039 Toll Free# 877-857-1040
E-Mail: [email protected])
Web: Kings Mountain, NC Accounting Firm | Home Page | Frank's Tax & Business Services

IRS Circular 230 Notice: Unless expressly stated otherwise in this transmission, any tax advice contained herein, forwarded with or attached to this message was not and is not intended to be used, nor may it be relied upon or used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) the avoidance of any tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions, or (2) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax transaction or tax-related matters that may be addressed herein.