Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The best carrier I've never work with.. What say Ye....Arrrrr

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Who dat in Oakdale, IA?????

Last edited:

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
Besides the way we are treated over here steady eddie, when it comes down to it we are all out here to make money! Now that being said, we have made more money at load 1 than diamond delivery or express 1 period! I am not gonna sugar coat a poop sandwich, it is what it is, proof is in the pudding!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Being I was a big fan of the reincarnated Battlestar Galatica series, i would have went with....

So say we all.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I found a wart here, and I'm not gonna sugar coat it. I'm sorry John, but it has to come out.

Ok... here it is... the other day, I was hangin out in the driver lounge/dining hall... and well, the maid? She was plain rude. She refused to shine my shoes a second time for the day. She had the nerve to say it was my fault for standing too close to the puddle when OVM drive by.

There, I said it, and I feel better.

Dale

PS... the prime rib last Wed was excellent as usual.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The best carrier I've never work with.. What say Ye....Arrrrr

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Who dat in Oakdale, IA?????

I will say though, I do like a lot of the people at E1. Jeff, the president is a great guy and I consider him a friend. As well Mike the former owner is a stand up guy as well.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I will say though, I do like a lot of the people at E1. Jeff, the president is a great guy and I consider him a friend. As well Mike the former owner is a stand up guy as well.

Yep....I knew a lot of nice people there too.....but poking them is fun too....

Hey ya notice Panther hasn't been poked for awhile?....LOL

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Yes, they are, I guess I like being left alone. After all, I am not their employee. Just keep me loaded, and you will not here a peep from me. I guess that's why I'm half way through my 8th year. If it wassn't for my little black book I would've left a long time ago. :cool:

I hate change. But if I'm on a burnning boat, I will change my situation.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes, they are, I guess I like being left alone. After all, I am not their employee. Just keep me loaded, and you will not here a peep from me. I guess that's why I'm half way through my 8th year. If it wassn't for my little black book I would've left a long time ago. :cool:

I hate change. But if I'm on a burnning boat, I will change my situation.

that "little black book" is worth a lot of $$$$$$ to another E-1 person.....LOL