osu usc in rosebowl re match

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Well going to get my wish.After USC getting beat by Oregon State as I predicted,And since both Ohio State and USC will both most likely win the rest of their games,Its going to be a rematch in the daddy of all bowl games,OSU USC in the Rose Bowl

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ohhhhh, could be another long nite.
I'm a die hard Bucks fan, so lets hope the season is tougher on USC and slows em surfer boys down a bit. or their speed could kill us again.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Well the test will be this week end against Wisconsin.Guess we cant forget Penn State either.Penn State beat Oregon State,who in turn took out USC.But remember,USC had a week off to prepare for US and we didnt have Beanie,plus our freshman QB is getting better and better

bludragon13

Seasoned Expediter
steve, as michigan man, i have to agree with you-we aint had chance since bo:) - my only problem is that the original big ten teams seem to choke when they smell roses or a national title. maybe this will be the year!!!

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Well Night.......Unfortunately we did not give PSU their first loss. It was a fabulous game but we just could not hold them off. All in all our season so far has been pretty good. At this point...the only other important game is when we beat the team from up north!!

I suppose if PSU went to the national championship (only if the chips fall in the correct positions) i would have to be pleased. Maybe then JoPa would retire....or not...LOL.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
anne.im still down from that game,just cant believe he is staying with the freshman.i know the offensive line needs help,but with our receivers,the qb needs to be a true passer

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
attachment.php

Nuf Said....

Attachments

• ohio.jpg
    ohio.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I hate USC. Mainly because they play in a weak confrence and come out looking good at the end of the season because they have no real competition besides Oregon and Arizona. Then when the Bowl games come along they play against a team from the Big 10, Big 12, or the SEC that has been getting beat up all year by tough competition. Of course USC shouldn't have many players out on injuries because they play so many weak teams. At the same time the team they are playing has quite a few banged up players.

Don't get me wrong. I think USC is a good team, I just don't think they would be the "powerhouse" they are perceived to be if they played in a real confrence.