Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
2b893f4d9d55d0d64d012a94f485c516.png

Here is the public listing..........

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
The Legal name says it all! Read some past posts about T&K Trucking. I know from a trusted and reliable source, he's not working with/for MP Logistics anymore. The only changed I see is his office has moved from New Lenox, IL to Plainfield, IL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: jelliott

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just a dig at euro trash Chicago based companies. The company in question appears to be one of those.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Again....he never said all....pluralizing a word doesn't mean all....means more than one....2 and up. Example....

Just a dig at lousy food burning restaurants. The restaurant in question appears to be one of those.

So all restaurants burn food? No... some do, and the one being discussed in the above sentences does.

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Again....he never said all....pluralizing a word doesn't mean all....means more than one....2 and up. Example....

Just a dig at lousy food burning restaurants. The restaurant in question appears to be one of those.

So all restaurants burn food? No... some do, and the one being discussed in the above sentences does.
Look Piper1, no offense, you're entitled to your defense of Rollincoal and your perception of what he meant. I'm entitled to my thought and my perception.

This is getting out of control of a statement made by a respondant. And all I sought was some clarification. Not to get into some discertation about what he meant to say!

We've read past posts about T&K Trucking. Most were not in a positive light. I know Peter Haljean, because I worked for him on a "1099" basis driving one of his vans. While he did nothing wrong to me, I just felt working for him was not a good fit for me.

Rumor had it from a very popular and well respected "poster" on here that he (Peter H.) was working for another Chicago (actually suburban) based carrier. Now in a recent conversation with the owner of that carrier, it was confirmed he did work for him, but their business philosophies were vastly different and Peter H. left the carrier.

It appears he's trying to get back into the expedite business under a new guise.

Even Lawrence (LDB) appeared perplexed by the statement made by Rollincoal.

All I asked was what "his" perception of his statement meant!!!!!

And actually I'm spending more time on this discussion than its worth. I myself have a Chicago based business to operate.

Safe travels to everyone out on the road and keep making money, moving the freight.

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't even know who Peter H is. My observation is there's a lot of Euro trash companies around Chicago driving around in junk equipment running down rates, etc. I just assumed that was another one of them. It's really not so different than here down south all the rednecks in junk doing the same thing.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I don't even know who Peter H is. My observation is there's a lot of Euro trash companies around Chicago driving around in junk equipment running down rates, etc. I just assumed that was another one of them. It's really not so different than here down south all the rednecks in junk doing the same thing.
He's the owner of T&K Trucking, who is now running ORD Logistics! Apparently he's done some bad business practices with various IC's who belong and often will comment here on EO.

Reactions: rollincoal

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
Pete's a good guy known him since he was with panther back in 98.never done me wrong.if he done someone wrong they probably burned him more than once.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan