Omen?

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Was doing my last load the last couple days, and lo and behold, I used the last two pages of my log book. Kinda spooky. Had an excellent ride out there over the years. Y'all keep yer chin up, an enjoy it.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sounds like the Trucking Gods were speaking to you. Enjoy your retirement! What's next, golf?

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Enjoy putting out your own fires, out there where the hoot owls... umm... you know. It's been interesting. Hope you still come around to let us know what we're doing wrong.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Was doing my last load the last couple days, and lo and behold, I used the last two pages of my log book. Kinda spooky. Had an excellent ride out there over the years. Y'all keep yer chin up, an enjoy it.

Hat's off to you Sir. It was a good run.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Don't be a stranger. Always enjoyed some of that Colonel wisdom. Have a great retirement.

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Thanks for your advice. You gave me a lot to think about.

A snappy salute to you sir.

Attention!

kg

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Owner/Operator
x06col, I have enjoyed your posts over the years. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

EO will not be the same without you TYPING.

bigjoep89

Expert Expediter
WOW 1518 post!!! Thanks for all the information you have shared with us! So do tell us what is ahead? 100% retirement or a few little sidelines? Thanks again and best wishes in whatever you do.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Colonel, just because you're old, crusty and retired is no reason to stop posting here. Someone has to keep us in line!

Here's one Packmule sent me:

Retirement Activities...

I've often been asked, "what do you do now that you're retired?"

Well, I have a chemistry background, and one of the things I enjoy the most
is turning beer, whiskey, vodka, and gin into urine.

And, I'm pretty darn good at it!! Thank God I paid attention in school
!!!!