Old driver and a new member here

Archer

Active Expediter
My CB handle is Archer I have been in the transportation field for a 38 years. Having read on this forum for a bit and think maybe it's time for a new direction to move in.I will seek advice from time to time.

Archer is not my real name but I do bow hunt a lot. I live in the mountains of north Idaho.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Where you live is one of my very favorite places to drive - in nice weather, lol. Welcome! ;)

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
It's a hunters dream to live here with everything in the back yard.
How much land ya got? How many trucks can it hold? Whens the next open season? ;)

Welcome and dont forget to check out the Woods & Water in the sports section. Would be good to see something other then stuff from us flatlanders in there.

Archer

Active Expediter
How much land ya got? How many trucks can it hold? Whens the next open season? ;)

Welcome and dont forget to check out the Woods & Water in the sports section. Would be good to see something other then stuff from us flatlanders in there.

I have 60 acres it holds 2 trucks my work truck and my plow truck. With a short hike I can access over 250,000 acres of BLM land. Wolf and mountain lion is open now, bear will open for the spring hunt April 15 to May 31.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lots of waterfoul here, I'm into the bigger game for my freezer.

I always have venison in the freezer. I cannot remember a time, other than when I was overseas, that I did not.

I prefer to hunt diver ducks, more shootin'! :D