OJ

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
>>Well what are the odds that OJ will do hard time?
>
>Vegas odds, Rich?? Sorry, couldn't help it.

Who knows...
The irony overwhelms me...
$50 on 7 please

Mike

Falligator

Expert Expediter
OJ's response. "I thought what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"
That kind of statement just incriminates himself. Not to mention the audio tapes that were played on CNN.

ShawnF

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
That guy's retared. He got by with murder and now he thinks he's above the law. Who da thunk it. I wonder what he'll now that Cochran isn't around to take care of him anymore? What I heard tonight was that he said he was running a "sting" operation to get sports memorablia back that was stolen from him. I believe he'll walk just like last time. You know he's got the Rev. Jesse Jackson in his corner somewhere. I just waiting to see what Al Sharpton has to say about it.x(

JnJTeam

Seasoned Expediter
Very good I think. Remember ALOT of people never do time for the crimes they should do time for.... You just hope they commit some smaller crime they can be hammered on. Also he has to worry about the Feds picking up this case. There are some parts of this incident that could warrant federal prosecution. If they do he's done they will not attempt to prosecute a case they do not think they can win. He made several incriminating statements to the press that will be used against him. What will the catch phrase be for this one.... "If you can't find the gun then no harm was done?" OJ is a dumba$$

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Lets not forget his arrogant attitude!! But this time around he does not seem quite as confident. He seems a bit nervous. Hmmmmm.......

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
He has shown no sign of arrogance, probably good advice from a Lawyer. But he is gona see bars and stripes for how long? But he is going to jail. Period.