Obama voters looking for paybacks

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Gimmie goobers are as demanding as two year old kids are. They are just as dependent. This is only the beginning of the handouts. Those of us who work are going to take it in the ear. Who will win? Only the extreme rich and the ruling class. The biggest losers in the end will be the gimmie goobers. The money will run out and the will have NO idea how to fend for themselves. Many already are that dependent.

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
He neglected them in his first term , he's reelected and can't run for a third term . Why would they think he'd care ?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
can someone please point out where it said that the black leaders are asking for more 'handouts' or welfare? Because all I saw was a request for more economic opportunities involving jobs and job training, and that any tax increases not burden the working class further - and the working class isn't all black anyhow.
I'd ask for the same things myself - does that make me a 'gimme goober' in your eyes?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
can someone please point out where it said that the black leaders are asking for more 'handouts' or welfare? Because all I saw was a request for more economic opportunities involving jobs and job training, and that any tax increases not burden the working class further - and the working class isn't all black anyhow.
I'd ask for the same things myself - does that make me a 'gimme goober' in your eyes?

No one, regardless of race, creed or color, is entitled to government (tax payer) funded job training. That is a 100% personal responsibility. No one should get a tax increase, except those who pay none. Everyone SHOULD pay taxes. If one takes part in and uses public money, they should pay. When people, for what ever reason, rich or poor, refuse to pull their own weight, everything collapses and everyone losses.

It is also NOT the government's responsibility to provide jobs. That too is solely the responsibility of the individual.

ANYONE who believes that they are ENTITLED to money that they have NOT earned is, without a doubt, a "Gimmie Goober".

Everyone is, for the most part, the sum of their own choices. Live with them. Don't like where they have led you? Change it. It solely the responsibility of the individual to do so.

Reactions: 1 person

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
No one, regardless of race, creed or color, is entitled to government (tax payer) funded job training. That is a 100% personal responsibility. No one should get a tax increase, except those who pay none. Everyone SHOULD pay taxes. If one takes part in and uses public money, they should pay. When people, for what ever reason, rich or poor, refuse to pull their own weight, everything collapses and everyone losses.

It is also NOT the government's responsibility to provide jobs. That too is solely the responsibility of the individual.

ANYONE who believes that they are ENTITLED to money that they have NOT earned is, without a doubt, a "Gimmie Goober".

Everyone is, for the most part, the sum of their own choices. Live with them. Don't like where they have led you? Change it. It solely the responsibility of the individual to do so.

:thumbup:

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
You guys really need to expand your horizons - and your definition of the real gimme goobers in the US. A lot of whom are leading the rants against the lazy lower classes while they disregard their own hands held out.

Older, wealthier Americans get plenty of 'free stuff' - baltimoresun.com

I'm grateful for a government that recognizes that hard work should lead to the so called American Dream, and that it's in society's best interests to see that it does. We shouldn't reward laziness, and we shouldn't allow greed to flourish either.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Who gets to decide what is too much? Who gets to make the rules that governs what industry thrives, or fails? Marxism, Obama's way, will destroy all.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
You guys really need to expand your horizons - and your definition of the real gimme goobers in the US. A lot of whom are leading the rants against the lazy lower classes while they disregard their own hands held out.

Older, wealthier Americans get plenty of 'free stuff' - baltimoresun.com

I'm grateful for a government that recognizes that hard work should lead to the so called American Dream, and that it's in society's best interests to see that it does. We shouldn't reward laziness, and we shouldn't allow greed to flourish either.

Not really sure how Social Security, Medicare, and even Medicaid are "Free", when the vast majority of those receiving benefits from those programs have been paying taxes for most, if not all, their working lives.

Sent from my Tablet of Clay using EO Forums.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not really sure how Social Security, Medicare, and even Medicaid are "Free", when the vast majority of those receiving benefits from those programs have been paying taxes for most, if not all, their working lives.

Social Security would be OK IF congress had not spent the money that they stole from us over the decades. It was set up as, and run as, a ponzi scheme. Medicare was very similar and, like socialized medicine everywhere, very expensive, racked by fraud and controlled by idiots.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Exactly. And those who insist we focus our attention on those areas of the budget, are particularly concerned that we don't look somewhere [or anywhere] else - wonder why that is.....

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Lot of places to look for reform but that isn't the first place I would be looking unless it is fraud.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Exactly. And those who insist we focus our attention on those areas of the budget, are particularly concerned that we don't look somewhere [or anywhere] else - wonder why that is.....

Because social security and Medicare/Medicaid are enough, ALONE, to sink the economy. And they're theft.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

We can look at other places too, but we never really focus our attention on those places and actually do anything about it.