Obama and African Colonialism

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I heard about this author this afternoon on the radio, and she is right on target with this article:

American Thinker- Print Article

Quoting from the article:

"Here are a few examples of what the British did in order to create (in 1914) what is now called Nigeria and what Obama is doing to you:
  1. Convince the people that "clinging" to any aspect of their cultural (tribal) identity or history is bad and regresses the process of "unity". British Imperialists deeply feared people who were loyal to anything other than the state. "Tribalism" made the imperialists have to work harder to get people to just fall in line. Imperialists pitted tribes against each other in order to create chaos that they then blamed on ethnic rivalry. Today many "educated" Nigerians, having believed that their traditions were irrelevant, remain completely ignorant of their ancestry and the history of their own tribes.
  2. Confiscate the wealth and resources of the area that you govern by any means necessary in order to redistribute wealth. The British used this tactic to present themselves as empathetic and benevolent leaders who wanted everyone to have a "fair shake". Imperialists are not interested in equality for all. They are interested in controlling all.
  3. Convince the masses that your upper-crust university education naturally puts you on an intellectual plane from which to understand everything even when you understand nothing. Imperialists were able to convince the people that their elite university educations allowed them to understand what Africa needed. Many of today's Nigerians-having followed that lead-hold all sorts of degrees and certificates-but what good are they if you can't find a job?
  4. Lie to the people and tell them that progress is being made even though things are clearly becoming worse. One thing that the British forgot to mention to their Nigerian constituents was that one day, the resources that were being used to engineer "progress" (which the British had confiscated from the Africans to begin with!) would eventually run out. After WWII, Western Europe could no longer afford to hold on to their African colonies. So all of the counterfeit countries that the Europeans created were then left high-and-dry to fend for themselves. This was the main reason behind the African independence movements of the1950 and 60's. What will a post-Obama America look like?
  5. Use every available media outlet to perpetuate the belief that you and your followers are the enlightened ones-and that those who refuse to support you are just barbaric, uncivilized, ignorant curmudgeons. This speaks for itself."
We now see this happening before our very eyes - all the radically liberal legislation being rushed through congress before anyone has a chance to analyze it, or even read it for that matter. The sad thing is that the leaderless GOP stands by and does nothing but whine about not being consulted. The willing democrat accomplices in the mainstream media act like the three monkeys that neither hear, speak, nor see evil. By the time the public realizes this radically liberal democrat congress and president have sacked the capitalistic society that has given us the standard of living we now enjoy, it will be too late. These charlatans will be flushed out of office, but the damage will take a decade or more to repair.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
We Tried to Tell People About what Obumma was Up To Before the Idiots Voted Him In, But Ya Know, Some People are Just Ignorant and won't Listen Until It's Too Late!! Now See What You Have Done? Or is it going to Take Losing All of Your Rights and Money to These Crooks? :mad: Because That's Coming Too!!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I akso heard this today after my neighbor came over to rip me a new one! He walked in and change the station on my stereo and i think it was rush that was going over this...pretty powerful stuff and dead on.........

I swear it is time to arm up and aim small....