Obama Administration: No Charges Against New Black Panthers

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Talk about scandal: this is racism at it's worst from our boy president.

"...this is an administration that campaigned on transparency. They campaigned on restoring integrity to the Justice Department and they also claim they’re going to be post-racial. On all three of those they flunked the test on the Black Panther dismissal. None of these things came through."
- J. Christian Adams, Former DOJ Lawyer

FNC Exclusive: Former DOJ Attorney Discusses New Black Panther Party Voter Intimidation Case - America Live with Megyn Kelly - FOXNews.com

It's obvious that the Obama administration will not prosecute black defendants in cases of voter intimidation. Why isn't this all over the headlines of the print media and the lead stories of the MSM networks? That this corruption is being ignored by the press is just mind-blowing evidence of the media bias that exists today's political climate.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Talk about scandal: this is racism at it's worst from our boy president.

"...this is an administration that campaigned on transparency. They campaigned on restoring integrity to the Justice Department and they also claim they’re going to be post-racial. On all three of those they flunked the test on the Black Panther dismissal. None of these things came through."
- J. Christian Adams, Former DOJ Lawyer

FNC Exclusive: Former DOJ Attorney Discusses New Black Panther Party Voter Intimidation Case - America Live with Megyn Kelly - FOXNews.com

It's obvious that the Obama administration will not prosecute black defendants in cases of voter intimidation. Why isn't this all over the headlines of the print media and the lead stories of the MSM networks? That this corruption is being ignored by the press is just mind-blowing evidence of the media bias that exists today's political climate.

That's Not Surprising a Bit! Look at who you have Calling the Shots! :mad:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Can you imagine if a few professionally dressed Tea Party members were at polling places offering to assist voters? Gotta love Affirmative Action and the dems/libs.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Typical for this bunch. They are racist vile people. The Dumb-O-Crat party has ALWAYS been the most racist of the two criminal groups we call political parties. Nothing new here. Just as I expected from this band of thugs. :mad: Osama Obama is a immature, childish little boy. So is his administration. The congress just sucks up to him and does his bidding. Reminds me of the Soviet congress and the "Party". What a joke.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
So what's the answer?
The answer is that the phrase is used frequently in certain circles and on certain Web sites with their own agenda and outlook on things as a euphemism that people very badly want to use, but can't, so they dance around it with a phrase that doesn't really fit too well within the context of a 48 year old man, but will fit into a certain context in its own right when applied to Obama.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Typical for this bunch. They are racist vile people. The Dumb-O-Crat party has ALWAYS been the most racist of the two criminal groups we call political parties. Nothing new here. Just as I expected from this band of thugs. :mad: Osama Obama is a immature, childish little boy. So is his administration. The congress just sucks up to him and does his bidding. Reminds me of the Soviet congress and the "Party". What a joke.

I Sent you a P.M. :D

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The answer is that the phrase is used frequently in certain circles and on certain Web sites with their own agenda and outlook on things as a euphemism that people very badly want to use, but can't, so they dance around it with a phrase that doesn't really fit too well within the context of a 48 year old man, but will fit into a certain context in its own right when applied to Obama.

That's YOUR answer, and if you choose to look at the phrase through that lens it's certainly your right.
However, I've said repeatedly that Obama is the most inexperienced and unqualified presidential candidate - and now president - the country's ever had. I borrowed that description from Fred Thompson, and it describes Obama perfectly. In the context of qualifications and experience he's a boy trying to fulfull the requirements of a man's job and he's failing miserably - age has nothing to do with it, and neither does race. With that in mind, it's funny how the term "gravitas" has been conveniently forgotten by the media since Barack Hussein Obama took office - probably because it's severely lacking in not only the boy president, but his doofus vice president as well.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

What else other than a "boy" could you call an inexperienced, immature male person? Just calling it the way I see it. He acts like a little boy who is in WAY over his head. It shows.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That's YOUR answer, and if you choose to look at the phrase through that lens it's certainly your right.
It's not a matter of me choosing a lens to color reality, it's a matter of seeing reality as it is, and who and where the phrase is most used, and for what purpose. Oh, people who use it have several defenses at the ready, one of the more common ones being the one used by you. When they say it to each other in the confines of their little Web world, it's always done with a wink and a nod. There are other names, to be sure, where they use a whole host of really bad and really derogatory names in lieu of The One they want to use. They know that if they use The One then they have no hope of credibility. Yet they lose credibility every time they use the clever little phrase.

Certainly, I could be wrong here. But if you are ignorant of the manner in which the phrase is most used, and in how those who use it are usually viewed, use it with that in mind. Because I'm not wrong about that.

However, I've said repeatedly that Obama is the most inexperienced and unqualified presidential candidate - and now president - the country's ever had.
I know you've said it, but it wasn't true the first time you said it, and saying it over and over again isn't gonna somehow make it true. He's inexperienced, but not the most inexperienced. And as for being unqualified, if you're unqualified, then you can't be president. If you're qualified, then you can. He is.

With that in mind, it's funny how the term "gravitas" has been conveniently forgotten by the media since Barack Hussein Obama took office - probably because it's severely lacking in not only the boy president, but his doofus vice president as well.
You're talking about people who do journalism for a living but don't know what journalism is. They're more wrapped up in Obama being one of them, one of their generation, gravitas is unimportant. Or worse, they think the term actually applies to him.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What else other than a "boy" could you call an inexperienced, immature male person? Just calling it the way I see it. He acts like a little boy who is in WAY over his head. It shows.
The same could be said for just a snotload of male expediters, but you nor anyone else here routinely calls them "boy expediter".

What else other than a "boy" could I call an inexperienced, immature male person? Well, it depends on who and what he is. If he's 48 years old and the President of the United States, I'd call him the President.

If you met him face-to-face, what would you call him. And be honest.

Experience is hardly irrelevant, but it's no guarantee of anything, either. James Buchanan proved that, and then Woodrow Wilson and Herbert Hoover confirmed it totally. The job of president is far more about judgment than it is about experience, as Lincoln, Kennedy and others have shown. When experience and judgment meet head-on, judgment is the only one that matters. It's not that Obama is inexperienced that is at the heart of the problem, it's that he has poor judgment and makes really stupid decisions. I can't see any amount of experience changing that in Obama. He is what he is. I mean, look at Doofus. He's highly experienced, and yet he's still a Doofus, bad judgment and stupid decisions and everything.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The same could be said for just a snotload of male expediters, but you nor anyone else here routinely calls them "boy expediter".

What else other than a "boy" could I call an inexperienced, immature male person? Well, it depends on who and what he is. If he's 48 years old and the President of the United States, I'd call him the President.

If you met him face-to-face, what would you call him. And be honest.

Experience is hardly irrelevant, but it's no guarantee of anything, either. James Buchanan proved that, and then Woodrow Wilson and Herbert Hoover confirmed it totally. The job of president is far more about judgment than it is about experience, as Lincoln, Kennedy and others have shown. When experience and judgment meet head-on, judgment is the only one that matters. It's not that Obama is inexperienced that is at the heart of the problem, it's that he has poor judgment and makes really stupid decisions. I can't see any amount of experience changing that in Obama. He is what he is. I mean, look at Doofus. He's highly experienced, and yet he's still a Doofus, bad judgment and stupid decisions and everything.

Immaturity and inexperience lead to poor judgment, almost 100% of the time. It is showing now. A person should NEVER start at the top and work his,hers,its way down from there. That is what Obama did.

He has an entry level background, nothing more. All school, no real life adult work experience of any useful kind.

I would, however, call him Mr. President, if I was ever forced to meet that vile man. Only because of the Office, NOT because he was elected to it. He is not worthy of it. Any one of my dead dogs could do a better job that King Putz the 1st is doing. :mad:

Honest enough for you?

Yes, many expediters start off raw, at least on the surface. It is hard to tell how their past lives, failures and successes, you know, life experiences, help them survive a new adventure. The more experiences, mainly difficult experiences, the better they will serve you. The more a person did, the more difficult the job, both physically and mentally, the more failures and recovers, the better the chance of that person making it in this business. Or any other for that matter. One things REAL LIFE experience teaches everyone is where to look for help when the time comes that you need it. It teaches you how to bounce back from adversity and how to handle your success when it comes.

"BOYS" don't have that to fall back on. Boyhood is where you just START to learn those lessons. It is obvious, in my opinion, that Obama has NEVER learned those things.

I would tell him, with no punches pulled, tell him EXACTLY what I think of the job he is doing, his policies, his ideas, his administration and this congress. After all, the office, his pay what ever, he works FOR us. He is just a public employee, nothing more when it really comes down to it. With any luck he will be fired in 2012.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yes, honest enough. I respect and honor you for not bowing out of the premise and saying that you simply wouldn't ever meet him face to face. :)

I also would call him Mr President. But if the opportunity arose and he was open to it, I would also be brutally honest. What's it gonna hurt?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, honest enough. I respect and honor you for not bowing out of the premise and saying that you simply wouldn't ever meet him face to face. :)

I also would call him Mr President. But if the opportunity arose and he was open to it, I would also be brutally honest. What's it gonna hurt?

It could hurt nothing and I honestly would not care if he was open to it or not, he works for me, NOT the other way around. As long as I pay his wages he has NO CHOICE but to hear it.

It would take a LOT of force to get me to meet him, unless it was on an UNSCRIPTED LIVE TV broadcast, I would LOVE to go at him under those circumstances!! That would be FUN!!

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's not a matter of me choosing a lens to color reality, it's a matter of seeing reality as it is, and who and where the phrase is most used, and for what purpose. Oh, people who use it have several defenses at the ready, one of the more common ones being the one used by you. When they say it to each other in the confines of their little Web world, it's always done with a wink and a nod. There are other names, to be sure, where they use a whole host of really bad and really derogatory names in lieu of The One they want to use. They know that if they use The One then they have no hope of credibility. Yet they lose credibility every time they use the clever little phrase.

So let me get this straight...unnamed people on undesignated websites are the ones who REALLY define the meaning of "the clever little phrase" (since there can only be one meaning), and THEIR context is the only one in which it is used. Even though I've used the "clever little phrase" in a totally different context, I nontheless must be one of THEM. It's rather presumptuous of you to assign that sort of intent to my use of the "clever little phrase" based on what amounts to nothing more than your opinion.
Speaking of people and websites, did you know that George W. Bush was also referred to as the "boy president"? Nobody seemed to mind that, in spite of the fact that there was a radio series called George W. Bush: Boy President produced by a couple of radio clowns called Cort & Fatboy on a station in Portland, OR - KUFO.
George W Bush: Boy President | Mehfugees
Certainly, I could be wrong here. But if you are ignorant of the manner in which the phrase is most used, and in how those who use it are usually viewed, use it with that in mind. Because I'm not wrong about that.
You're wrong in both instances, because your argument is based on the false premise that this phrase most used in a racist context by racists themselves and that "boy" is a racial slur. Nothing could be further from the truth.
I know you've said it, but it wasn't true the first time you said it, and saying it over and over again isn't gonna somehow make it true. He's inexperienced, but not the most inexperienced. And as for being unqualified, if you're unqualified, then you can't be president. If you're qualified, then you can. He is.
Highly debatable, but it's still the opinion of myself and others that he's the most inexperienced and unprepared (which is probably a better adjective) candidate and president we've ever had. It's your opinion that he's not, so we disagree.
You're talking about people who do journalism for a living but don't know what journalism is. They're more wrapped up in Obama being one of them, one of their generation, gravitas is unimportant. Or worse, they think the term actually applies to him.
We agree on that one, for sure.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
So let me get this straight...unnamed people on undesignated websites are the ones who REALLY define the meaning of "the clever little phrase" (since there can only be one meaning), and THEIR context is the only one in which it is used.
Yes, exactly.

Even though I've used the "clever little phrase" in a totally different context, I nontheless must be one of THEM.
Yes, exactly. <giggle>

It's rather presumptuous of you to assign that sort of intent to my use of the "clever little phrase" based on what amounts to nothing more than your opinion.
It would be even more presumptuous to do it based on someone else's opinion, dontcha think?

Speaking of people and websites, did you know that George W. Bush was also referred to as the "boy president"? Nobody seemed to mind that, in spite of the fact that there was a radio series called George W. Bush: Boy President produced by a couple of radio clowns called Cort & Fatboy on a station in Portland, OR - KUFO.
Yes, I am aware of that. It was a satire of "The Boy King". No one minded it because of the context and the available applicable connotations. It should also be noted that it was Clinton who was the first to have the term first widely applied to him, for what should be obvious reasons.

You're wrong in both instances, because your argument is based on the false premise that this phrase most used in a racist context by racists themselves and that "boy" is a racial slur. Nothing could be further from the truth.
It's presumptuous of you to say that my premise is a racial one. My failure to use the word was a very deliberate one. It was to test the "overly defensive" theory. Thanks for participating.

Highly debatable, but it's still the opinion of myself and others that he's the most inexperienced and unprepared (which is probably a better adjective) candidate and president we've ever had. It's your opinion that he's not, so we disagree.
Unprepared, I'll give ya that one. But the Constitution explicitly spells out the qualification, all of which he meets.

Inexperienced? You'd have to qualify that. Other than a second term president, or one who has served previously due to a resignation or a death of the previous president I, don't know of anyone with presidential experience prior to becoming president. Prior governmental experience, like a governor or a Senator or Congressman? Other presidents have had the same, or less, of that type of experience than Obama. He's certainly near the top of the inexperienced list, but he's not "the most" inexperienced.

History has proven beyond much doubt at all that making the right decisions and have good judgment trumps both experience and inexperience alike. We've had very inexperienced presidents who had very good judgment and made good decisions, just as we have had presidents with all kinds of experience who made bone head decisions and had extremely poor judgment.

Obama just so happens to be the Perfect Storm of inexperience, poor judgment and bad decision making. Nothing beyond that really needs to be said, since anything else would be superfluous. No one needs to go to great pains to make stuff up or twist the truth to make Obama look bad. He excels on his own in that regard.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In spite of all your cuteness, giggling and familiar circular logic, your entire argument is too cute by half and based on the your usual premise that you are always right and anyone who dares to disagree is always wrong. Your innuendo from the start was clear - the use of the term "boy" when talking about Obama has to be racist regardless of the context because he is a person of color.

Bottom line is that you're engaging in a typical Straw Man argument - misrepresenting my original position and then attacking the misrepresentation, making it appear that you've shot down the original. The problem here is the intent of my "boy president" comments have always been made in a clear context: I believe he's inexperienced, unprepared, and his thin-skinned immaturity has manifested itself on several occasions since he began his candidacy; ergo, he's in over his head. Beyond that, everything else you've tried to assign to my intent are nothing more than gratuitous assertions.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Sorry, no straw man here. I didn't misrepresent, or represent at all, your original position, and then attack it. I asked a simple question, a rhetorical one that that, and you got defensive because you knew, even without me saying it, what I was thinking. Awesome.

Circular logic is the logical fallacy where the proposition to be proved is implicitly stated in the premise. I did not do that. Charging me with circular logic is circular logic in and of itself.

I didn't need a straw man argument to shoot down the original position of "most inexperienced" and "most unqualified" for the job, as that position shoots itself down quite easily.

I merely pointed out the fact that your usage of the term is very different from how it is widely used in the current context, and suggested that you might want to keep that in mind when you use it, otherwise you may be giving an unintentional meaning to those who read it.

"...based on the your usual premise that you are always right and anyone who dares to disagree is always wrong."

Another excellent example of a logical fallacy, one containing facts not yet proven, pure opinion, controversial with loaded language. The above is, in fact, not my usual premise. It's a pretty outlandish accusation considering the irony here.