NYC FREIGHT

G

Im looking for that high paying east coasr/NYC freight. I haven't been able to find it. Xpediter says its there; my question is where? Don'y do my work; ;point me in the correct direction. I'm from Atlanta, NYC and the east coast doesn't scare me. Thanks

G

Gary,

Take a chill-pill. It was not a challenge to u. I had a C truck on with roberts that did AT LEAST $1.75 per mile out of the Big Apple. Plain and simple. Ask any ROBERTS driver...past and present...they will confirm these prices.

With roberts that was not a big deal. How their rates are now....I could'nt tell you.

Who are you leased to? If you are with a small outfit....you will most likely starve in the Big Apple. Wish u the best.

X

G

gary,the words that the x-man is speaking are true.like he said,if you are with roberts,there is no problem finding those good loads.Your best bet when your there is to choose Brooklyn as your layover,then mosey on over towards JFK airport,(lots of room to hang out by boundry rd).when you do get an offer,usually you have to play courier and go pick up the ppwk at the broker.Those guys are usually real close to the airport,if not right across the street.It seems like a pain,but if you just take it slow,go with the flow,before you know it,you are loaded and headed out of the jungle.good luck to ya

G

Gary, they speak true. With Roberts, you don't have to hunt for it as the work is there. For example, just before Christmas we dropped off a load near Newark in the morning, picked up a load at Newark Airport to Haupauge (LI), and picked up another load at 4:30 PM in Farmingdale (LI) going to Georgia. We didn't have to search for anything, just answer the Qualcomm messages and go. Give Roberts a call if you want to work. Be advised' you don't always get offers to NY and don't try going there with a tall truck as some p/u or del is on a 12' 3" overpass route.

Vernon