Note From a Cop

Discussion in 'The Soapbox' started by chefdennis, Jun 28, 2009.

1. chefdennis

chefdennis Veteran Expediter

Ratings:
    +25 / 1 / -0
    Carrier:
    Load 1
    He is a real LEO and instructor, i had the pleasure of meeting him and taking a markman class through one of the gun clubs i belong to that he instructed....not that he would remember me, i think there were 20-25 of us...

Tactical-Life.com COMMENTARY: Four Reasons Why Gun Sales Are Up

Same article, another scource:

HI-CALIBER Private Investigations ®: Four Reasons Why Gun Sales Are Up

Jun 27, 2009

Note From a Cop

Written By; Scott Wagner is a Police Academy Commander and Professor at Columbus State Community College in Columbus Ohio, and Commander of the 727 Counter Terror Training Unit. A 29 year law enforcement veteran, and current Deputy Sheriff, he is the Precision Marksman for the Union County Sheriff’s Office SRT Team.

2. riverrat2000

riverrat2000 Seasoned Expediter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    as an avid gun owner and collector I can say that this guy is spot on weapons of all kinds are out the door as fast as they hit the shelves, ammo if you can find it is thru the roof.

I reload my own ammo but it is almost impossible to find the components,[thankfully I had a feeling this was going to happen and stocked up on primers 2 years ago,sure wish I would have bought another 10 lbs of powder though]

things are being talked about that I would have never believed in a million years,civil unrest,the breakdown of society, even invasion are being considered by rational people,

just what is happening to this great country??

keep your powder dry you just might need it!!!

Attached Files:

3. DougTravels

DougTravels Not a Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Carrier:
    Expressway Inc.
    Sounds like the loons are out in force to me.

4. Scuba

Scuba Expert Expediter

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0
    Carrier:
    Panther
    The true loons are the ones that think this a##hole in the whitehouse isnt going to go after guns it's not like he follows the constution anyway. This government has broken so many laws illegaly voided contracts etc etc the list could go on forever.

5. riverrat2000

riverrat2000 Seasoned Expediter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    stop into any service club if you happen to belong and just listen to some of the talk,

a year ago I would have thought the same but with all that i have seen and heard well I am just glad of that six months supply of emergency rations my wife insisted I get.