Not a good one

Best company to drive a box truck expediting

• Total voters

numberonedriver

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
US Marines
So I use to work for a company called V 3 and they were all rejects from another company so called ex employees but none of them were educated or professional I have my own truck and now I am looking to put it with another company any suggestions? I need miles the V had me sitting too long and they were not a stand up company so I need a professional and reputable company

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
OK I offered it up in the past and since I need money I'll offer it up again. For a small sum of $150 I'll open any 2 months of logs and settlement sheets you want. Or for $350 I'll let you see any 6 month of past logs and settlements. And all money refunded to you once I receive the recruiting bonus.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
as dynamite said....
an equation comes to mind

A: $1.00 a mile for 1,000 miles = $1,000
or
B .50 a mile for 2,000 miles = $1,000

you still want to go with the miles now? then option B is for you

tknight

Veteran Expediter
OK I offered it up in the past and since I need money I'll offer it up again. For a small sum of $150 I'll open any 2 months of logs and settlement sheets you want. Or for $350 I'll let you see any 6 month of past logs and settlements. And all money refunded to you once I receive the recruiting bonus.

HahahahahahahahhHHhhHHjHJajahahahahahaha that's a good one!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

numberonedriver

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
US Marines
Ok so I see everyone took this the wrong way the money at V 3 transportation was terrible and so were the loads and I sat most of the time I have been doing this for over 15 years so I understand how I can get paid I used to drive class A bit just recently switched to class B I am used to saying miles but I get paid by loads but V 3 wasn't getting me the loads and did not want to pay for my sitting or time at shipper/receiver and was a crappy company just wanted to know who is a good company that is all

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
First off ... WE get it .. you are unhappy at V-3 .... 6 different posts Bashing them as a Newbie doesn't carry much weight on E O ....
2nd ... 15 years driving Class A in Truckload sector Means ZERO experience in Expediting ... its 2 different Worlds .... we haul Emergency freight .... Hot loads , misplaced freight , shipper errors , receiver errors ... there is little pre-plan or pre-booked freight ... also IMO its a bad time of year to be jumping ship ...

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Ok so I see everyone took this the wrong way
No, they didn't take it the wrong way. The Code of Conduct, which you agreed to when you signed on, makes it very clear on how people took you post.
6. Drive by posting (DBP) is prohibited.
A drive by posting (DBP)is when a new or newer member who has a personal issue or dispute with a carrier, dealer, manufacturer, fleet owner, fleet driver or any other entity and makes their first post as a negative attack or public scathing. Posts of this nature are disruptive and serve no purpose and subject to immediate removal. New members are required to have a minimum of ten (10) posts before they can make a controversial post on any topic.
You joined up and as your very first post you stated in a very matter-of-fact fashion that all the people who work at V3 are rejects from another company, uneducated, unprofessional, dishonest and disreputable.

The way you tried to reconcile that was by saying, in effect, "I worked for 15 years in a completely different sector of the industry and I think the expediting sector should work in exactly the same way, waaaaaaaa!"

numberonedriver

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
US Marines
Well I see you guys are a bunch of ...... There is your way and your opinions and that is all the matter I wasn't bashing V 3 I am just stating the obvious they are a bunch of rejects from Panther and they are new, unprofessional,and give crappy loads not to mention they are not anywhere near the top of the truck chain in expediting and further more if you don't work there you still have no grounds to speak on how they run or operate so keep your opinion to yourself and do fact checks and as I said earlier I have knowledge and experience in driving and hauling freight I completely understand how expediting works so as I said V 3 is terrible that is a fact not opinion so go with a better company sir

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Well I see you guys are a bunch of ...... There is your way and your opinions and that is all the matter I wasn't bashing V 3 I am just stating the obvious they are a bunch of rejects from Panther and they are new, unprofessional,and give crappy loads not to mention they are not anywhere near the top of the truck chain in expediting and further more if you don't work there you still have no grounds to speak on how they run or operate so keep your opinion to yourself and do fact checks and as I said earlier I have knowledge and experience in driving and hauling freight I completely understand how expediting works so as I said V 3 is terrible that is a fact not opinion so go with a better company sir
You don't get to bash a company and then say you didn't bash them, and then as a justification for that, bash them again. You also don't get to violate the Code of Conduct just because you have an opinion that violates it.

Your posts will now be Moderated. Unless your posts show a marked change in both your violations of the Code of Conduct and in your confrontational tone, your posts will not be approved and you'll probably just be banned outright because you're already more trouble than you're worth.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

If you have that many bad things to say about any outfit, it isn't likely they will go out of their way to keep one loaded. Why would they? I can speak for how they operate and our experience is nothing like yours. With that said, you state "I completely understand how expediting works". Not anywhere close based on what you have posted.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Well, that didn't take long. In a not-entirely-unexpected PMed response to having his posts Moderated, he instructed me to have amorous congress with both myself (which is darn near impossible) and the forums at large (which requires way more effort than I can expend).

I do wish him well in his career, though. :flykite:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Well, that didn't take long. In a not-entirely-unexpected PMed response to having his posts Moderated, he instructed me to have amorous congress with both myself (which is darn near impossible) and the forums at large (which requires way more effort than I can expend).

I do wish him well in his career, though. :flykite:

I had a feeling his visit was going to be short.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
An opinion is like an .......everyone has one

Don't go away by getting banned bro, stick around and ya can have some fun here. None of us agree with each other but ya gotta walk softly around Turtle. He carries a big stick, there a few others also but I don't pay attention to who they are. All in all you will find this is a good place to kill time.
Give it some time and you will find a happy place in this industry and then ya can have fun making fun of it.
P.S. offer still stands on looking at log books. I understand money is tight so we can talk about the price.