No outrage.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I beleive in making sure those who have fought for us, be it a military person or civilian, be treated in death with all respect I can show.

In the past I have complained about Arlington, which to my surprise no one seems to put a lot of effort into reaching out to their congressional members and *****.

Now something even more disgusting has happened.

Far more troops

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The is beyond disgusting. We treat those who served like this and then allow a "pig" like Ted Kennedy to be buried at Arlington.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well seeing you are both from Michigan, don't vote for Levin - he is the chairman of the senate arms committee and this is one of this obligations.

I would recommend anyone who actually cares about our combat vets to write and call your representatives ASAP and ask them to hold all of these people accountable.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well seeing you are both from Michigan, don't vote for Levin - he is the chairman of the senate arms committee and this is one of this obligations.

I would recommend anyone who actually cares about our combat vets to write and call your representatives ASAP and ask them to hold all of these people accountable.

I have NEVER voted for Levin, not once.

ALL vets, not just combat vets, who served with honor need to be treated right. Let us not forget that many civilians have died defending this Nation.

Writing my rep is a waste of time. Dingle is just not all there. Not that he would care.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I make a line in so much as the combat vet deserves more than those who put on the uniform. The same goes for civilians who went above and beyond, I view them the same as those who went into combat.

If you ask why Kennedy is there in Arlington, then you will understand the division I made.

clcooper

Expert Expediter
The Soldiers were disrespected and it is disgusting

it is a crime what they did . opps it is not a crime to them . they are above the law . and they save money

"far more than the military had acknowledged, before halting the secretive practice three years ago, records show."
"more than 6,300 troops whose remains have passed through the mortuary since 2001."

alittle off topic but remember what has been said about the FEMA camps . keep drinking their koolaid and stuff like this will kept happening

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I make a line in so much as the combat vet deserves more than those who put on the uniform. The same goes for civilians who went above and beyond, I view them the same as those who went into combat.

If you ask why Kennedy is there in Arlington, then you will understand the division I made.

Ted Kennedy did NOTHING. He NEVER served in the military. Neither did Robert. Of the three Kennedy's in Arlington only John served in the military. I seem to remember that there were two other Kennedy brothers who served. I THINK one was killed in a bomber training flight.

All military members are assigned a job. If ANY job goes undone the entire system breaks down, making it impossible for the "combat soldier" to do "his" job. There is no such thing as a "second class vet", assuming honorable service. As long as we have "class warfare" between different "types" of vets we all lose. Keep in mind that in today's world it takes about 15 "support" troops to keep one combat soldier operating.

clcooper

Expert Expediter
Ted Kennedy did NOTHING. He NEVER served in the military. Neither did Robert. Of the three Kennedy's in Arlington only John served in the military. I seem to remember that there were two other Kennedy brothers who served. I THINK one was killed in a bomber training flight.

All military members are assigned a job. If ANY job goes undone the entire system breaks down, making it impossible for the "combat soldier" to do "his" job. There is no such thing as a "second class vet", assuming honorable service. As long as we have "class warfare" between different "types" of vets we all lose. Keep in mind that in today's world it takes about 15 "support" troops to keep one combat soldier operating.

so i am a vet too ?? .because i worked on the Military Vehicles . that 4 soldiers used and their lives depended on the work that i did .

"If ANY job goes undone the entire system breaks down" can that be said only for the Military ??

so the guy that picks the fruit .
should be treated the same way has the truck driver that delivers the friut to the store .
should be treated the same way as the salesman that sells the fruit to the stores .
should the bag boys that baged the fruit at the store after the people bought the friut and carried it out to the cars of the buyers .be treated any differant
they all supported the fruit so why is Military any differant then any thing else "If ANY job goes undone the entire system breaks down"

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
so i am a vet too ?? .because i worked on the Military Vehicles . that 4 soldiers used and their lives depended on the work that i did .
Gosh I feel sorry for those four soldiers.

veteran |ˈvetərən; ˈvetrən|
noun
a person who has had long experience in a particular field
a person who has served in the military : a veteran of two world wars.

Jumbuck

Seasoned Expediter
The is beyond disgusting. We treat those who served like this and then allow a "pig" like Ted Kennedy to be buried at Arlington.

AMEN! He is a disgrace to the Americans who gave their lives to serve their country. He gave NOTHING but lies and deceit. He should have been put in jail for what he did to the intern. You or I surely would.
Jumbuck:mad:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Wow again with assumptions.

Teddy served in the Army. Sorry but if one who complains about the conditions that work in while being state side and never going to be anywhere near combat but called a vet, so does teddy.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wow again with assumptions.

Teddy served in the Army. Sorry but if one who complains about the conditions that work in while being state side and never going to be anywhere near combat but called a vet, so does teddy.

Sorry, I was wrong. I did not realize that he served. Complaining about conditions have nothing to do with not being a "real" vet. It is a soldier RIGHT to complain. There are military members killed all the time in training accidents in the States.

Those people you say do nothing of value and are not real vets are like truck drivers. EVERYTHING used by the combat soldier is there due to the work that they do.